Board index
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Is it possible....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:25 am 
Addicted Stalker

For NASCAR to look any more ridiculous? I constantly defend these clowns but to turn the pit light on when there is an ambulance blocking the entrance is way past absurd...... Thankfully Kenseth had enough points to cover their screw up...

Post subject: Re: Is it possible....
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:04 am 
Addicted Stalker

Wow. Mud, you know I generally hate to agree with you on almost anything, but I'll second that 1000%. Sometimes you just can't quite believe what you're seeing on your TV screen and this was one of those times. Un-freakin'-believable.

And being a Matt Kenseth fan since he started in Cup, I would have expected NASCAR to "make it right" if Matt had fallen beneath the cut-off, but I suspect I would have been sadly disappointed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 am 
Addicted Stalker

I believe I am correct in saying this is the third or fourth safety vehicle incident at this track over the last couple of years..... totally ridiculous .... NASCAR's excuse was the driver of the ambulance didn't follow orders... then hire a monkey that can....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:21 pm 
Pron Star

Not only bad that it happened....but they weren't even consistent on how they dealt with it....

Truex was penalized the last time for having a tire above the commitment box.....Kyle goes in hot last night and gets nothing.....

PS Yes, I know I do not like Kyle - it could have been Dale, Jr. that went in that way and I would observe the same thing - be CONSISTENT with your calls, NASCAR - you're embarrassing all of us!!

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:33 pm 
Addicted Stalker

JRM88 wrote:
Not only bad that it happened....but they weren't even consistent on how they dealt with it....

Truex was penalized the last time for having a tire above the commitment box.....Kyle goes in hot last night and gets nothing.....

PS Yes, I know I do not like Kyle - it could have been Dale, Jr. that went in that way and I would observe the same thing - be CONSISTENT with your calls, NASCAR - you're embarrassing all of us!!

Kyle was forced up by the ambulance... the one that got screwed was Kenseth, because they put him on the five minute wreck clock, and they caused the wreck!!! :annoy:

Ya know, I'd like to hear from the ambulance driver.... did he mis-hear or was he mis-instructed....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:00 pm 
Pron Star

mudslinger47 wrote:
JRM88 wrote:

Kyle was forced up by the ambulance... the one that got screwed was Kenseth, because they put him on the five minute wreck clock, and they caused the wreck!!! :annoy:

Ya know, I'd like to hear from the ambulance driver.... did he mis-hear or was he mis-instructed....

My actual point was that in another race when one of the safety vehicles caused a problem, the driver was penalized....didn't matter the 'why' just that he 'was'....

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:24 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Sh*t happens.

With ambulance drivers.

But far more often, with NASCAR "rules".

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:23 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

What I'm wondering is, when are they going to take out Truex, Jr and set Jimmie up for number eight, so they can permanently bury Richard and Dale.

Discuss

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:22 am 
Addicted Stalker

They don't like JJ that much... right now they are firing the Bad Brad, Kyle Busch feud.... NASCAR admitted they planted the rumor about giving Toyota an advantage... LOL do what ya gotta do to get viewers... :mrgreen: