Board index
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: How long
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:56 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5589
How long does Danica have to wait until elected to the NASCAR Hall of Fame?

If she can't find another ride, how much worse will her absence be for NASCAR than Dale Sr's absence?

Discuss:

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:47 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
I definitely think there is a spot for someone who was able to make millions by really sucking at their job.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:07 pm 
Offline
Stalker Librarian
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:31 pm
Posts: 3844
Location: The Republic of T.E.A
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.
Yea I know a lil hottie like her should be in the kitchen. RIGHT!!!

_________________
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." - Thomas Paine

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." – Socrates

Life is tough...and it's even tougher if you are stupid! ---John Wayne


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
Southern Man wrote:
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.
Yea I know a lil hottie like her should be in the kitchen. RIGHT!!!


Seriously, every driver below her is in inferior equipment.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:31 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3739
Bham wrote:
Southern Man wrote:
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.
Yea I know a lil hottie like her should be in the kitchen. RIGHT!!!


Seriously, every driver below her is in inferior equipment.



LOL Typical response....You know, if Danica has a good race and Jr has a bad one, she could pass him in points? He's only six spots in front of her....

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:07 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5589
Southern Man wrote:
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.



I don't hear anything about them, they don't get the notoriety that Danica gets. O that's right because they are male.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:08 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5589
mudslinger47 wrote:
Bham wrote:
Southern Man wrote:
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.
Yea I know a lil hottie like her should be in the kitchen. RIGHT!!!


Seriously, every driver below her is in inferior equipment.



LOL Typical response....You know, if Danica has a good race and Jr has a bad one, she could pass him in points? He's only six spots in front of her....




She does have a 6th place finish once on her resume. And a Daytona pole. I'm thinking first ballot hall-of-famer.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:27 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3739
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Bham wrote:
Southern Man wrote:
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.
Yea I know a lil hottie like her should be in the kitchen. RIGHT!!!


Seriously, every driver below her is in inferior equipment.



LOL Typical response....You know, if Danica has a good race and Jr has a bad one, she could pass him in points? He's only six spots in front of her....




She does have a 6th place finish once on her resume. And a Daytona pole. I'm thinking first ballot hall-of-famer.


Not right away, but down the road a ways I'd bet they'd try...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:23 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5589
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Bham wrote:
Southern Man wrote:
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.
Yea I know a lil hottie like her should be in the kitchen. RIGHT!!!


Seriously, every driver below her is in inferior equipment.



LOL Typical response....You know, if Danica has a good race and Jr has a bad one, she could pass him in points? He's only six spots in front of her....




She does have a 6th place finish once on her resume. And a Daytona pole. I'm thinking first ballot hall-of-famer.


Not right away, but down the road a ways I'd bet they'd try...



If it's not first ballot, it's because NASCAR is full of mysogynists.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: How long
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:23 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3739
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Bham wrote:
Southern Man wrote:
H8R's gona h8t, why don't we talk about the drivers that are below her in the points getting beat week in and week out by a girl. O that's right because they are male.
Yea I know a lil hottie like her should be in the kitchen. RIGHT!!!


Seriously, every driver below her is in inferior equipment.



LOL Typical response....You know, if Danica has a good race and Jr has a bad one, she could pass him in points? He's only six spots in front of her....




She does have a 6th place finish once on her resume. And a Daytona pole. I'm thinking first ballot hall-of-famer.


Not right away, but down the road a ways I'd bet they'd try...



If it's not first ballot, it's because NASCAR is full of mysogynists.


Well, they better do it in a hurry, according to you guys NASCAR is gone after this year.... :mrgreen: :crackup:

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.327s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]