Board index
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CHEATING CHASE!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:23 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Caught cheating at Chicagoland. Lost 15pts and crew cheat for one race.

Post subject: Re: CHEATING CHASE!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:17 am 
Addicted Stalker

I don't think I'd give Chase the credit, that goes to the crew and car chiefs respectively that will be gone for a bit... I doubt Chase knew anything... How stupid do you have to be to take it off, on camera? :?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:18 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Fake rules :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:29 am 
Addicted Stalker

jlb wrote:
Fake rules :wave:

Just like everything else, the rules are in black and white, follow them.... they knew when they put it on it was illegal, if they didn't you wouldn't have seen the take off trying to be done so slyly.... Hendrick team screwed the pooch, hence, they aren't questioning the decision ...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:03 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:52 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Cute and cuddly don't cheat.

Unlike other drivers. :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 pm 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:

I don't think any of the drivers cheat, none of them in the top couple of tiers work on the cars.... jus sayin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:08 pm 
Indicted Stalker

Wonder if NAPA still believes in "fair play."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:25 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

JMB wrote:

:crackup:

Well played

LOL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:11 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

JMB wrote:

Wonder if "NAPA know how" means not getting caught. :crackup:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

I don't think any of the drivers cheat, none of them in the top couple of tiers work on the cars.... jus sayin

Of course they cheat. Speeding on pit road! Citizens arrest!!! Citizens arrest!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:17 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Speaking of Chase.

Not the driver, the format.

We plan on watching Homestead as it's driver 88's last race.

Checked the TV schedule last night and 6 of the 10 races are not being broadcast over the air. One must have an enhanced sub to see all "playoff" races.

Homestead will be an over the air broadcast.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:24 pm 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Of course they cheat. Speeding on pit road! Citizens arrest!!! Citizens arrest!!!!

That isn't cheating, that's a mistake... no one speeds on purpose because its electronic and they know they'll get caught....they push it as hard or tight as they can, sometimes to tight nd they get penalized...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:10 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

That isn't cheating, that's a mistake... no one speeds on purpose because its electronic and they know they'll get caught....they push it as hard or tight as they can, sometimes to tight nd they get penalized...

Two times at Bristol, Kyle Busch beat the pace car back to the start finish line while he was on pit road. The second time (that I noticed) it looked like close to three car lengths, but it may have been less based on the angle of my sight line from Turn 3. But he beat that pace car to that line by a considerable margin. Nothing was done about it. And I watched him going around pit road. He wasn't the only one I watched but I was watching him at particular times because he was the leader. He wasn't doing what he was doing because he was making a mistake. He was cheating.

And in case you decide to have a reading comprehension issue, HE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE DOING IT. They all do it. And NASCAR selectively enforces it. And, at some of the most inconvenient times. Gotta keep it tight for the drama ya know. Speeding on pit road is speeding on pit road. And beating the pace car back to the start finish line under caution while on pit road is cheating. But NASCAR chose not to enforce that, either. :wave:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 pm 
Addicted Stalker

^^^^^^^^^^^^don't they have a different rule on that at Bristol because of the weird pit road^^^^^^^^^^^

Seems to me I read or heard the talking heads mention that... :?

And I think I can safely say, NASCAR isn't doing anything to help Kyle Busch....not anything.....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:16 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^^^don't they have a different rule on that at Bristol because of the weird pit road^^^^^^^^^^^

And I think I can safely say, NASCAR isn't doing anything to help Kyle Busch....not anything.....

That wasn't my point. And though Kyle Busch just happened to dominate Bristol last month, my point had nothing to do with Kyle Busch.

To be fair, you would have to attend a race there - Kyle pitted on the backstretch for that race last month - and watch what they do between the yellow line exiting the backstretch pits at the entrance of Turn 3 (my seats were above that) and what happens between that yellow line and the yellow line at the exit of Turn 4 which is the beginning of the front stretch pits.

Point is, they line the cars up in two packs so the drivers can synchronize pit road speed with the pace car and whatever else they do before they go green to start the race. Kyle was faster than the pace car at least twice and nothing was done about it.

It's wiggle room, maybe based on the track, but one of my big problems with NASCAR dating back to the JOOOOONNNYER cautions was their flippant and random use of wiggle room. I don't trust NASCAR. I haven't trusted NASCAR for a long time. They have done nothing to convince me that my lack of trust is just "hayseed ne'er do well idiocy from the couch on a Sunday while drinking cold ones maybe you should just go to a race" crap

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:12 am 
Addicted Stalker

jlb wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

That wasn't my point. And though Kyle Busch just happened to dominate Bristol last month, my point had nothing to do with Kyle Busch.

To be fair, you would have to attend a race there - Kyle pitted on the backstretch for that race last month - and watch what they do between the yellow line exiting the backstretch pits at the entrance of Turn 3 (my seats were above that) and what happens between that yellow line and the yellow line at the exit of Turn 4 which is the beginning of the front stretch pits.

Point is, they line the cars up in two packs so the drivers can synchronize pit road speed with the pace car and whatever else they do before they go green to start the race. Kyle was faster than the pace car at least twice and nothing was done about it.

It's wiggle room, maybe based on the track, but one of my big problems with NASCAR dating back to the JOOOOONNNYER cautions was their flippant and random use of wiggle room. I don't trust NASCAR. I haven't trusted NASCAR for a long time. They have done nothing to convince me that my lack of trust is just "hayseed ne'er do well idiocy from the couch on a Sunday while drinking cold ones maybe you should just go to a race" crap

I would guess the circumference the car on pit road would be so much shorter then the pace car on the track, that would be inevitable.... I know they have called cars for passing the pace car before on other tracks, that's why I surmise there may be different rules... I'll message Larry Mac, he usually answers in a couple days...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:45 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Ok.

So is it a mistake when they push the gray area too hard and fail tech because they pushed the tolerances a little too hard? They know there are many inspections, so it's just a mistake, right?

If you are stopped speeding on the highway, do you tell the cop you weren't breaking the law, it was merely a code violation?

Snowflake?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 pm 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Ok.

So is it a mistake when they push the gray area too hard and fail tech because they pushed the tolerances a little too hard? They know there are many inspections, so it's just a mistake, right?

No, they are intentionally trying to fudge the rules, to me that's cheating.... This is why NASCAR is penalizing cars that have to go threw tec multiple times, because they are trying to cheat the system.... Point , Eric Jones's tack wasn't working, he came on pit road and was deemed to fast entering...was he trying to cheat? Of course not, his only meter available to check his speed was broken

If you are stopped speeding on the highway, do you tell the cop you weren't breaking the law, it was merely a code violation?
I have multiple speeding tickets, I have never told the cop anything but yes sir and no sir...You're argument is deemed invalid....LOL

Snowflake?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:31 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

NASCAR penalized Chase, so they considered he was cheating.

How dare you criticize NASCAR!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:52 pm 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:

Thought you were smarter then that... they banned his car chief and crew chief from the track and fined "THEM" not Chase... Chase is merely a driver, he doesn't build or adjust, he just drives... He didn't put the tape on the car, he just drove it... You have to get down to Joey Gase before you find a driver that works on the car...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:21 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Thought you were smarter then that... they banned his car chief and crew chief from the track and fined "THEM" not Chase... Chase is merely a driver, he doesn't build or adjust, he just drives... He didn't put the tape on the car, he just drove it... You have to get down to Joey Gase before you find a driver that works on the car...

Affects Chase. Dummy.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:07 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Guess I'm not making myself very clear... yes it affects Chase, other wise a penalty would be worthless, I saying Chase has nothing to do with the deed, he's the vehicle for the penalty...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:13 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Chase can make adjustments. You said he doesn't. You're wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:01 am 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:

Brakes and track bar, not tape.... quit arguing like a little girl.... you were wrong, let it go...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:39 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Brakes and track bar, not tape.... quit arguing like a little girl.... you were wrong, let it go...

No your wrong. Nyah!!!

He adjust the damn throttle all the time. You just don't know what you are talking about.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:23 am 
Obsessed Stalker

RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

No your wrong. Nyah!!!

He adjust the damn throttle all the time. You just don't know what you are talking about.

Indeed :thumb:

:crackup:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:53 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

In fact, the driver makes more adjustments than anybody.

BOOYAHHH!