All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:13 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
What does Trump's (non) military service have to do with any of this?

Just pointing out your feigned outrage over football players "disrespecting" the country by kneeling or sitting during the SBB. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country? How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?

But you're talking about Trump. He's POTUS. I'm just a wildly popular ranter on all things at an obscure racing site. :wave:

I appreciate your confidence in me though :rok:

1. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country?

2. How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?

Draft dodging? Nah, because I don't consider Trump, or any other POTUS who didn't serve in the military (regardless of the reason) a draft dodger. I know the Left loves to play that card when they have to deal with a POTUS that isn't theirs, but that's business as usual. By your logic, Obama is a draft dodger. He didn't serve, how can he have the right (read moral authority) to send military personnel into harm's way. The Constitution gave him the authority, and the voters signed off on it. End of discussion.

As far as the insult to McCain. I don't care one way or the other. I have no use for John McCain. Haven't for a long time. Long long long before Trump insulted him. He can kiss my ass and that's about all I got for him. He's a traitor to his party, and he has been a terrible and crooked politician. Screw John McCain.

My outrage over the NFL isn't feigned, but keep saying it if it makes you feel better. I'm genuinely, and thoroughly, pissed off at the NFL. As is my bride. Trump is spot on about the NFL, but even had he not said that.... the NFL done dropped their drawers, stuck their dirty asses right at the camera and told their fans to kiss away.

But a funny thing happened on the way to sucker-ville this time. People are starting to tune out. It's not just the NFL, and if you had been paying attention to many other aspects of our culture you would notice that the trend is bigger, and more prevalent, than I've ever seen it in my life.

But that's ok, get angry over Trump's non military service life. You'll keep missing the point, even though it's coming right at all of us.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:53 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

I thought Vietnam draft dodgers were the real heros? Isn't that what the left says?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:23 am 
Addicted Stalker

Bham wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?

I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.

So what your saying is you didn't serve so your bashing another guy that didn't serve... are you stupid? I served, 1969 through 1972.... USAF and I don't mind that you didn't serve and I don't mind that President Trump didn't serve.... Its obvious you don't like Trump and that's fine but whether he or you served has little to do with your character , wouldn't you agree?

I didn't dodge any draft you stupid fuck. Your President did. I tbought dodge drafting was something done by liberal pussies and was looked down upon by conservatives. When did this practice become acceptable
to you? 2 years ago? Lol

You know how to tell when a liberal is losing an argument? They start calling people names and try to puff themselves up ... You have no argument.... Trumps record is easily found, here it is....

The matter of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s military service (or lack thereof) has surfaced twice so far in this election cycle, first in July 2015 when Trump maligned Sen. John McCain, a POW during the Vietnam War, for being captured, and a second time in July 2016 when he openly feuded with the family of slain U.S. soldier Humayun Khan after Khan’s father, Khizr, criticized Trump during an appearance at the Democratic National Convention.
Trump himself has never served in the military. Selective Service records obtained from the National Archives by The Smoking Gun in 2011 reveal the following history of his draft eligibility:
1964:
Donald Trump became eligible for the draft on his 18th birthday (14 June 1964) and registered with the Selective Service System 10 days later. He received the first of four 2-S (college) deferments on 28 July 1964.
1965:
Trump received his second college deferment on 14 December 1965.
1966:
Trump’s previous deferment expired and he was reclassified 1-A (available for military service) on 22 November 1966. His 2-S deferment was renewed on 13 December.
1967:
No record.
1968:
Trump received his fourth and final college deferment on 16 January 1968. After graduating from Wharton, he was reclassified 1-A on 9 July 1968. Trump underwent an Armed Forces physical examination (with a result listed only as “DISQ”) on 19 September 1968 and was reclassified 1-Y (qualified for service only in time of war or national emergency) on 15 October 1968.
According to a statement from the Trump campaign, the 1-Y classification stemmed from Trump’s having bone spurs in both heels:
While attending the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump received a minor medical deferment for bone spurs on both heels of his feet. The medical deferment was expected to be short-term and he was therefore entered in the military draft lottery, where he received an extremely high number, 356 out of 365.
1972:
Despite the supposedly “short-term” nature of Trump’s disqualifying physical condition, on 17 February 1972 he was reclassified 4-F (not qualified for military service), presumably due to the abolishment of the 1-Y classification the previous year.

Nothing illegal that I can tell... My cousin did about the same thing, deferments for college.... I never saw anything wrong with it... now if your gonna be a mouthy little bitch like yourself, then I probably got a problem then...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:33 pm 
Indicted Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
Nothing illegal that I can tell... .

No shit Sherlock. However, we are discussing disrespecting our country, not what is illegal. I realize that you have the attention span of a chipmunk, but please learn to keep up.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:33 pm 
Indicted Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
... now if your gonna be a mouthy little bitch like yourself, then I probably got a problem then...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:04 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Bham didn't serve.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:00 pm 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
Bham didn't serve.

For the record, I didn't serve in Vietnam, nor was I ever going to go to Nam in my career field.... I also, as the President, had a very high draft number... I woulda made it bye fairly easily.... but I needed to go to the military...teaches ya a couple things about life and I certainly needed that....LOL

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:13 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Triggered :crackup:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:25 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Bham didn't serve.

For the record, I didn't serve in Vietnam, nor was I ever going to go to Nam in my career field.... I also, as the President, had a very high draft number... I woulda made it bye fairly easily.... but I needed to go to the military...teaches ya a couple things about life and I certainly needed that....LOL

You're not mocking someone for not serving when you yourself didn't serve.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:58 am 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Bham didn't serve.

You're not mocking someone for not serving when you yourself didn't serve.

That would be exactly what he's doing... yeah, I did a double take too... :?