Board index
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:27 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Y'all know how I feel about the general state of the sport, but I'll tip my hat to them when they get it right.

NASCAR sides with America

Anybody that's ever been to a pre-race show for the August night race at Bristol knows nobody does it better, or more sincerely, than Bruton Smith or NASCAR.

:rok:

They do it right because it's just the right and decent thing to do. That's this veteran's take on the whole damn thing. The NFL doesn't care about veterans. Not one damn bit. They do a nice dog and pony, but they don't care.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:18 am 
Offline
Pron Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:25 pm
Posts: 9899
As I said over at HT (which other than the 'race report' I usually avoid like the plague these days).....

Yesterday our quarter midget track went silent, everyone turned towards the big track and the flag there, and honored the playing of our National Anthem - no one asked them to, it wasn't our event....but they did - adults and children alike....

I am not ashamed to say that I shed a tear or two ....

_________________
<<<TC hops in his new race car - with his Tony Stewart Home Depot 'firesuit' on...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:37 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
NASCAR got this one right.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:39 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.


Which branch did he kick ass in?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:42 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:54 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?


I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?


I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.


Why didn't you volunteer? Are you a slacker? I'm just going by your rules.....


I apologize if that was a bit harsh. Congratulations on achieving the same status as Donald Trump, registering for selective service and not serving. Well, except for the fact Donald is serving now, isn't he?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.


Which branch did he kick ass in?


Is that a question? Or a character assessment?

If it's a question, what is the question? If it's a character assessment, to whom or what does it apply?

I registered for selective service as well. You know what's really funny about that? I registered for selective service after I did two enlistments in the Navy. It's funny, because they sent me a letter about six years after I got out saying I was no longer subject to recall in a national emergency, that I had fulfilled my obligations.

LMAO

God Bless government ingenuity I reckon.


I wish I would have kept that letter now. Hell, I paid for it :lol:

I'd frame that sumbitch and put it right up on my NASCAR man cave shrine wall next to the seven foot 3 car fathead :crackup: :rok:

Oh well, shit happens and time marches on. :D

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Last edited by jlb on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:13 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?


I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.


Why didn't you volunteer? Are you a slacker? I'm just going by your rules.....


I apologize if that was a bit harsh. Congratulations on achieving the same status as Donald Trump, registering for selective service and not serving. Well, except for the fact Donald is serving now, isn't he?


I'm guessing that Donald took the route of running away from the call of duty when his country needed him. Sad. I remember when I was at the Darlington race in 1992 when Bill Clinton showed up at the prerace and there was a sign and chanting from the overwhelming conservative crowd "NO DRAFT DODGER FOR PRESIDENT". It's amazing what has happened to the pussification of conservatives in this country.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.


Which branch did he kick ass in?


Is that a question? Or a character assessment?

If it's a question, what is the question? If it's a character assessment, to whom or what does it apply?

I registered for selective service as well. You know what's really funny about that? I registered for selective service after I did two enlistments in the Navy. It's funny, because they sent me a letter about six years after I got out saying I was no longer subject to recall in a national emergency, that I had fulfilled my obligations.

LMAO

I wish I would have kept that letter now. I'd frame that sumbitch and put it right up on my NASCAR man cave shrine wall next to the seven foot 3 car fathead :crackup: :rok:

Oh well, shit happens and time marches on. :D


It was a question that you don't want to answer. I don't blame you, as it's one of those inconvenient truths that chaps your ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.


Which branch did he kick ass in?


Is that a question? Or a character assessment?

If it's a question, what is the question? If it's a character assessment, to whom or what does it apply?

I registered for selective service as well. You know what's really funny about that? I registered for selective service after I did two enlistments in the Navy. It's funny, because they sent me a letter about six years after I got out saying I was no longer subject to recall in a national emergency, that I had fulfilled my obligations.

LMAO

I wish I would have kept that letter now. I'd frame that sumbitch and put it right up on my NASCAR man cave shrine wall next to the seven foot 3 car fathead :crackup: :rok:

Oh well, shit happens and time marches on. :D


It was a question that you don't want to answer. I don't blame you, as it's one of those inconvenient truths that chaps your ass.


Ask me the question. I'll answer it. You made the charge, now follow through and prove your point.

Seriously, I'll answer any question you have.

Go for it.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Last edited by jlb on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?


I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.


Why didn't you volunteer? Are you a slacker? I'm just going by your rules.....


I apologize if that was a bit harsh. Congratulations on achieving the same status as Donald Trump, registering for selective service and not serving. Well, except for the fact Donald is serving now, isn't he?


I'm guessing that Donald took the route of running away from the call of duty when his country needed him. Sad. I remember when I was at the Darlington race in 1992 when Bill Clinton showed up at the prerace and there was a sign and chanting from the overwhelming conservative crowd "NO DRAFT DODGER FOR PRESIDENT". It's amazing what has happened to the pussification of conservatives in this country.


Well, guessing is really an ignorant way to make assessments.

I'm not sure what Der Schlikmeister has to do with Trump. You keep adding different non-relevent crap. I suppose that's what guessing gets you.
Congrats on being as much a coward as Trump is!

As you've implied, since you never served, your opinion doesn't matter.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.


Which branch did he kick ass in?


Is that a question? Or a character assessment?

If it's a question, what is the question? If it's a character assessment, to whom or what does it apply?

I registered for selective service as well. You know what's really funny about that? I registered for selective service after I did two enlistments in the Navy. It's funny, because they sent me a letter about six years after I got out saying I was no longer subject to recall in a national emergency, that I had fulfilled my obligations.

LMAO

I wish I would have kept that letter now. I'd frame that sumbitch and put it right up on my NASCAR man cave shrine wall next to the seven foot 3 car fathead :crackup: :rok:

Oh well, shit happens and time marches on. :D


It was a question that you don't want to answer. I don't blame you, as it's one of those inconvenient truths that chaps your ass.


Ask me the question. I'll answer it. You made the charge, now follow through and prove your point.

Seriously, I'll answer any question you have.

Go for it.


No question yet....

Snowflake melting alert!!!

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:14 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.


Which branch did he kick ass in?


Is that a question? Or a character assessment?

If it's a question, what is the question? If it's a character assessment, to whom or what does it apply?

I registered for selective service as well. You know what's really funny about that? I registered for selective service after I did two enlistments in the Navy. It's funny, because they sent me a letter about six years after I got out saying I was no longer subject to recall in a national emergency, that I had fulfilled my obligations.

LMAO

I wish I would have kept that letter now. I'd frame that sumbitch and put it right up on my NASCAR man cave shrine wall next to the seven foot 3 car fathead :crackup: :rok:

Oh well, shit happens and time marches on. :D


It was a question that you don't want to answer. I don't blame you, as it's one of those inconvenient truths that chaps your ass.


Ask me the question. I'll answer it. You made the charge, now follow through and prove your point.

Seriously, I'll answer any question you have.

Go for it.


I asked you what branch of the military did Mr. Trump serve in during the Nam era. Instead of answering the simple question you

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:17 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
I believe he was in the same platoon as Obama. Right beside Bill and Hillary Clinton.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:51 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?


I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.


Why didn't you volunteer? Are you a slacker? I'm just going by your rules.....


I apologize if that was a bit harsh. Congratulations on achieving the same status as Donald Trump, registering for selective service and not serving. Well, except for the fact Donald is serving now, isn't he?


I'm guessing that Donald took the route of running away from the call of duty when his country needed him. Sad. I remember when I was at the Darlington race in 1992 when Bill Clinton showed up at the prerace and there was a sign and chanting from the overwhelming conservative crowd "NO DRAFT DODGER FOR PRESIDENT". It's amazing what has happened to the pussification of conservatives in this country.


Well, guessing is really an ignorant way to make assessments.

I'm not sure what Der Schlikmeister has to do with Trump. You keep adding different non-relevent crap. I suppose that's what guessing gets you.
Congrats on being as much a coward as Trump is!

As you've implied, since you never served, your opinion doesn't matter.


LOL. This unfortunate revelation that your man is a draft dodging coward (something that used to be abhorent to "conservatives") has got you swinging wildly and missing the target. LOLOLOL

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:58 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
That's interesting, since I didn't vote for Trump. He's not "my man" as you put it.

You're ignorant on lots of things, aren't you? Is it because you are are a coward the reason you didn't volunteer?


You're all over the place. Focus man, focus.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:10 am 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
That's interesting, since I didn't vote for Trump. He's not "my man" as you put it.

You're ignorant on lots of things, aren't you? Is it because you are are a coward the reason you didn't volunteer?


You're all over the place. Focus man, focus.


If he's not your man, then would you agree that he's a draft dodging pussy, since that is something that conservatives are suppose to look down upon?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:27 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
With Trump being 70 years old, that would put him right at the age to where he was eligible for the draft. Since he is lecturing us about honoring our flag and our country, I'm sure he answered the call to duty and had a stellar service record. Does anyone know what branch and what division he served in?


Whatever that means to be broadcast as, NASCAR still got it right.

There might be hope for them. Maybe they are not as clueless as they oftentimes (as of late) appear.

Little story about Michael Jordon. He has a shoe/clothing/whatever else line. Ever hear anything whatsoever about Michael Jordon and his political worldview?

Find something, anything. I'm not saying something doesn't exist out there, but the real point is you will have a hard time finding it.

Why?

Because he wants to sell his shoe/clothing/whatever to everybody.

I'm not happy with NASCAR. Haven't been for about ten years. But they at least got that still sitting on the shelf. And then, you can attend and try to become a long time fan and see if they get the rest.


Which branch did he kick ass in?


Is that a question? Or a character assessment?

If it's a question, what is the question? If it's a character assessment, to whom or what does it apply?

I registered for selective service as well. You know what's really funny about that? I registered for selective service after I did two enlistments in the Navy. It's funny, because they sent me a letter about six years after I got out saying I was no longer subject to recall in a national emergency, that I had fulfilled my obligations.

LMAO

I wish I would have kept that letter now. I'd frame that sumbitch and put it right up on my NASCAR man cave shrine wall next to the seven foot 3 car fathead :crackup: :rok:

Oh well, shit happens and time marches on. :D


It was a question that you don't want to answer. I don't blame you, as it's one of those inconvenient truths that chaps your ass.


Ask me the question. I'll answer it. You made the charge, now follow through and prove your point.

Seriously, I'll answer any question you have.

Go for it.


I asked you what branch of the military did Mr. Trump serve in during the Nam era. Instead of answering the simple question you

Image


That's not a question, that's a point of fact that is already well known. I mean, technically, yes it is a question. I thought, maybe, you were reaching for something deeper. Sincerely.

Trump didn't serve. I just assumed that everybody knew that the current CiC never served in the military. I guess that was your point. My bad.

Having said that, what, exactly, is your point? My son has done three combat support tours in the military. Technically, it's four but I'm not supposed to know about that fourth tour. Two uncles served multiple ground combat tours in Vietnam. I served two enlistments in the Navy, all under a CiC that did not serve in the military. My uncles served under a POTUS that did no time in the military. My son's tours were under two Presidents, neither who served in the military, unless you want to count Dubya's National Guard time. Barry, he spent more time hanging out with terrorists that bombed our military. When he wasn't eating dogs. So, I think it's safe to say he didn't serve. :wave:

So, to repeat myself (I'm really good at redundancy :wave: ) what, exactly, is your point?

If my quick on the spot research is correct, 26 of our 45 Presidents have served in the military. Pretty sure that the guy that led us into The Big One didn't serve in the military. In fact, he probably couldn't do anything on his own from the waist down because he was a cripple. He sure do know how to intern some Japs though, didn't he?

So, I guess I got long-winded again and missed the point.

What was your point? :wave:

woah... eta....Woodrow Wilson, known racist who got us into WW1.... he didn't serve in the military either. He sure knew how to segregate blacks in the military though don't he?

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Last edited by jlb on Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:30 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
That's interesting, since I didn't vote for Trump. He's not "my man" as you put it.

You're ignorant on lots of things, aren't you? Is it because you are are a coward the reason you didn't volunteer?


You're all over the place. Focus man, focus.


If he's not your man, then would you agree that he's a draft dodging pussy, since that is something that conservatives are suppose to look down upon?


RacerX ain't no Trump man. You should apologize for being an Xist.

Hater :wave:

and because this is the NASCAR forum and we've wandered off into uncharted HT territory, I want to get us back on topic

There is a place

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:57 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3703
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?


I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.


So what your saying is you didn't serve so your bashing another guy that didn't serve... are you stupid? I served, 1969 through 1972.... USAF and I don't mind that you didn't serve and I don't mind that President Trump didn't serve.... Its obvious you don't like Trump and that's fine but whether he or you served has little to do with your character , wouldn't you agree?

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:02 am 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
mudslinger47 wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
He's serving at 70. Kicking ass as the Commander-in-Chief. All 5 branches simulaneously!

When did you serve?
Does serving make one more qualified?


I registered for the selective service when I turned 18 and I would have had to serve if I was called. Donald grew up at a time when young men were called to serve their country. Which branch did he serve in when his country called him to duty. I'm sure his record was stellar since he fellt comfortable 3nough to insult our POW's because they allowed themselves to be captured.


So what your saying is you didn't serve so your bashing another guy that didn't serve... are you stupid? I served, 1969 through 1972.... USAF and I don't mind that you didn't serve and I don't mind that President Trump didn't serve.... Its obvious you don't like Trump and that's fine but whether he or you served has little to do with your character , wouldn't you agree?


I didn't dodge any draft you stupid fuck. Your President did. I tbought dodge drafting was something done by liberal pussies and was looked down upon by conservatives. When did this practice become acceptable
to you? 2 years ago? Lol


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:44 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
That's interesting, since I didn't vote for Trump. He's not "my man" as you put it.

You're ignorant on lots of things, aren't you? Is it because you are are a coward the reason you didn't volunteer?


You're all over the place. Focus man, focus.


If he's not your man, then would you agree that he's a draft dodging pussy, since that is something that conservatives are suppose to look down upon?



He got deferments like a lot of people. But I'm not the one making a big deal about it, you are. And Trump's service was the same as yours, you chickenshit pussy.

Again, merely applying your standards to you.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:06 am 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
That's interesting, since I didn't vote for Trump. He's not "my man" as you put it.

You're ignorant on lots of things, aren't you? Is it because you are are a coward the reason you didn't volunteer?


You're all over the place. Focus man, focus.


If he's not your man, then would you agree that he's a draft dodging pussy, since that is something that conservatives are suppose to look down upon?



He got deferments like a lot of people. But I'm not the one making a big deal about it, you are. And Trump's service was the same as yours, you chickenshit pussy.

Again, merely applying your standards to you.


You failed again pussy. I've had 0 deferments, whether it be for college or "bone spurs". I'm also not a draft dodger who is at the same time lecturing about respect for the country. I'm also not the one insulting our veteran POW's. You really seem to be off your game. Too bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:17 am 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 12983
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Just in case it wasn't mentioned.....and how far have NASCAR ratings dropped and how many (10s of thousands of ) race tracks seats are covered or. been removed?

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:26 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
LMAO at chickenshit pussy Bham who never served. He didnt get a deferment and still didn't serve! What a coward! Plenty of time to volunteer but he didn't because he's too much of a chickenshit pussy!

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:52 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
A positive thread is ruined by Bham with an irrelevant post about his president.

This is why we can never have anything nice!

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:14 am 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
A positive thread is ruined by Bham with an irrelevant post about his president.

This is why we can never have anything nice!


You're melting like a liberal snowflake. LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOL.

And I've "ruined" a thread on a message board that has a regular participation level of about 5 posters. Bless your little heart. I deeply and sincerely apologize for crashing and wrecking your echo chamber and invading your safe space. I reget that I have broken you. I will leave you in peace so you can get back to your happy place.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:42 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Louie wrote:
Just in case it wasn't mentioned.....and how far have NASCAR ratings dropped and how many (10s of thousands of ) race tracks seats are covered or. been removed?


I was going to take pictures at Bristol last month. Ten rows behind my seats were one of those areas that were blocked by signs. They were really cool signs/posters. Great moments in Bristol history.

I decided not to take pictures. I've got tons of pictures for when the place was a true spectacle.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:47 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
A positive thread is ruined by Bham with an irrelevant post about his president.

This is why we can never have anything nice!


You're melting like a liberal snowflake. LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOL.

And I've "ruined" a thread on a message board that has a regular participation level of about 5 posters. Bless your little heart. I deeply and sincerely apologize for crashing and wrecking your echo chamber and invading your safe space. I reget that I have broken you. I will leave you in peace so you can get back to your happy place.



Running away seems to be a theme for you....this thread....service to your country.....

Go burn a flag, because it's not about protesting the flag....it's about protesting fabric!

I'll bet you look cute in your little black mask ANTIFA outfit.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:29 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
How bout them Pittsburgh Penguins :wave:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:51 am 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
A positive thread is ruined by Bham with an irrelevant post about his president.

This is why we can never have anything nice!


You're melting like a liberal snowflake. LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOL.

And I've "ruined" a thread on a message board that has a regular participation level of about 5 posters. Bless your little heart. I deeply and sincerely apologize for crashing and wrecking your echo chamber and invading your safe space. I reget that I have broken you. I will leave you in peace so you can get back to your happy place.



Running away seems to be a theme for you....this thread....service to your country.....

Go burn a flag, because it's not about protesting the flag....it's about protesting fabric!

I'll bet you look cute in your little black mask ANTIFA outfit.


You've become unhinged. I didn't mean to own you like that, just kind of slipped. Louis is the master at being subtle about laying the beatdown. Anyway, I don't want to be responsible for any dogs getting kicked or wives getting beaten. Take a deep breath and think about unicorns and/or ponies. Remember, God loves you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:28 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
^^^°Trump Derangement Syndrome with a side of Broad Brush Painting of people you don't agree with.

I thought you libtards didn't engage in that?

Praying you don't harm your dog or your wife.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:39 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
My wife never kicks me or my dog. She knows better :crackup: :wave:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
Quote:
RacerX


Image

:wave:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Lol...you know you've owned someone when they go to the effort of making a meme about you!

I'm living in your head dude. In. Your. Head.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:13 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
Lol...you know you've owned someone when they go to the effort of making a meme about you!

I'm living in your head dude. In. Your. Head.


Of course you are Buttercup.

Now I'll let you get back to being a true American and hating football. :wave:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:26 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
What does Trump's (non) military service have to do with any of this? I would have been labeled a racist had I made that argument when Obama was President. He ate dogs, and was pals with a terrorist that bombed the Pentagon, but that ain't counting towards military service :wave:

I'm just not sure what the point is about taking that angle of attack. But, when it comes to liberals, there usually really is no point. Other than the attack. If it agrees with you, cut it a check. If it doesn't, kill it til it does. Yeah, that's the real point.

But still I wonder.

Two talking points, that apparently were successfully downlinked sometime between Friday night and yesterday

Trump is a racist. Trump is a draft-dodger.

Tune into the media, and tell me I'm wrong.

I'll give libtards this much: they know how to spread the tea dust. :crackup:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
RacerX wrote:
Lol...you know you've owned someone when they go to the effort of making a meme about you!

I'm living in your head dude. In. Your. Head.



In Harlem, and parts of the southside of Chicago, they call that subsidized housing :crackup:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:44 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
jlb wrote:
What does Trump's (non) military service have to do with any of this?


Just pointing out your feigned outrage over football players "disrespecting" the country by kneeling or sitting during the SBB. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country? How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:10 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 2029
Location: SW Virginia
NAFCAR knows there's very few BLM/Antwatfa types in it's stands...

Lest we forget why this is happening. These are barry's babies, they were raised on Barryaid, expected Hillary to keep a tit in their mouth. Then along come a hateful white honky old bastard that won't even promise them a pacifier.

Oh and Fuck Barry, Hillary, Bernie and all those motherfuckers, may they rot in hell.

_________________
Time to catch the walleye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:11 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
What does Trump's (non) military service have to do with any of this?


Just pointing out your feigned outrage over football players "disrespecting" the country by kneeling or sitting during the SBB. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country? How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?


But you're talking about Trump. He's POTUS. I'm just a wildly popular ranter on all things at an obscure racing site. :wave:

I appreciate your confidence in me though :rok:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
ritepath wrote:
NAFCAR knows there's very few BLM/Antwatfa types in it's stands...

Lest we forget why this is happening. These are barry's babies, they were raised on Barryaid, expected Hillary to keep a tit in their mouth. Then along come a hateful white honky old bastard that won't even promise them a pacifier.

Oh and Fuck Barry, Hillary, Bernie and all those motherfuckers, may they rot in hell.


You ain't known around here as the best color commentator for no good reason :D

Enosulp my old friend :rok:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
What does Trump's (non) military service have to do with any of this?


Just pointing out your feigned outrage over football players "disrespecting" the country by kneeling or sitting during the SBB. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country? How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?


But you're talking about Trump. He's POTUS. I'm just a wildly popular ranter on all things at an obscure racing site. :wave:

I appreciate your confidence in me though :rok:


1. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country?

2. How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:27 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
Bham wrote:
jlb wrote:
What does Trump's (non) military service have to do with any of this?


Just pointing out your feigned outrage over football players "disrespecting" the country by kneeling or sitting during the SBB. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country? How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?


But you're talking about Trump. He's POTUS. I'm just a wildly popular ranter on all things at an obscure racing site. :wave:

I appreciate your confidence in me though :rok:


1. Do you not feel draft dodging is a form of disrespecting the country?

2. How about insulting American POW's because they were "captured"?



Is draft dodging and insulting McCain what these 1%ers in the NFL are protesting?

Because Kapernick said it was about the flag and the country.


But, so....if all that is disrespecting the country, then, you would agree taking a knee during the national anthem is too?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:32 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Lol...you know you've owned someone when they go to the effort of making a meme about you!

I'm living in your head dude. In. Your. Head.


Of course you are Buttercup.

Now I'll let you get back to being a true American and hating football. :wave:


What is a true American?

Never said I hated football. Never said I hated the NFL. Just said I was boycotting the NFL because they allow their representatives to be disrespectful during the national anthem, and allow protests against the country but don't allow a tiny sticker to honor the 5 cops killed by BLM as they tried to protect BLM.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:03 am 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:08 pm
Posts: 855
RacerX wrote:
Is draft dodging and insulting McCain what these 1%ers in the NFL are protesting?


No. I was pointing out your feigned outrage over football players "disrespecting" the country by kneeling or sitting during the SBB. Try to keep up.


RacerX wrote:
But, so....if all that is disrespecting the country, then, you would agree taking a knee during the national anthem is too?


Yes it is. You don't see a problem with a draft dodging POTUS who also insulted those who actually served while he sat on his fat ass as someone to lecture us on respecting the country?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Hats off to NASCAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:35 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5537
Bham wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Is draft dodging and insulting McCain what these 1%ers in the NFL are protesting?


No. I was pointing out your feigned outrage over football players "disrespecting" the country by kneeling or sitting during the SBB. Try to keep up.


RacerX wrote:
But, so....if all that is disrespecting the country, then, you would agree taking a knee during the national anthem is too?


Yes it is. You don't see a problem with a draft dodging POTUS who also insulted those who actually served while he sat on his fat ass as someone to lecture us on respecting the country?


You are correct it is feigned outrage. Am I outraged? No, not really. But I'm also not going to put up with the NFL allowing disrespect to the nation and the flag. As I said, I've been boycotting since the NFL allowed a display propogating a false narrative (that the Ferguson thug had hands up when shot), but rejected a small sticker to honor 5 cops killed by BLM in Dallas.

Good, we agree the anthem kneelers are being disrespectful to the country. Since they are on the job at the time, I hold their employers responsible for allowing such disgraceful conduct.

I've had problems with all the POTUSs in my lifetime, Reagan included. Who, btw, I didn't like when he was in office. But when they are correct, as you and I and President Trump all agree in this case kneeling is disrespectful to the country, I don't castigate the President, whoever it is, for being correct.

Hopefully one day you can get past your hatred and become rational on some level.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.378s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]