Board index
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
"For those that thought I was the bad guy, it just proves he would do the same thing in the same situation."

To be consistent, you MUST boo hiss and complain about Cutey Pie Cheatin' Chasey Elliott after today. :wave:


Oh wait, it's different because he's a cutie pie and we hate Hamlin. LMAO!!!

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:04 pm 
Offline
Indicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:38 am
Posts: 742
Location: Right behind you
That about sums it up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:54 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
It takes zero talent to make a right turn on the straightaway merely to wreck a guy because you couldn't get it done in the corner. Twice. LOL Cutie pie is such a tool.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
Chasey is still 0 fer forever in cup wins! ROTFLMAO!!!

Believe me, drivers see what he done and what Hamlin done. And it aint good for Chasey, silver spoon or not.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:41 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:16 am
Posts: 2297
Location: Always be a New Yorker
Why is people mad with the 24, when Mr Hamlin say in the interview, I lift his back off the ground and do what i had to do everyone laugh, now he got the same in return, everyone have names for Chase. when we don't like someone it is a shame, if it were Harvick ,Newman or Kyle Busch we would be reading different posts.

_________________
He who can kneel to God, can stand to anyone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:22 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
Chasey is the 3rd Busch!!!

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:20 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
Now apparently Kenseth is the bad guy because he won instead of letting Cutie Pie Chasey win!

Can't make this up! ROTFLOL!!!!

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:42 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
I thought Chase summed it up well, I race others how they race me... if you've ever raced, you'd find that to be true... I thought Hamlin handled it well, though I thought the pit reporter was pushing a little to hard.. I was glad to see Kenseth get the win by racing for it not having Chase get a flat... Matt did a great job... And Bad Brad, one lucky sumbitch....LOL :rok: On to the final four....

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:46 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
And by the way, why the hate for Chase? He hasn't did anything that bad... Nothing everyone else hasn't done... ya know, those guys in the back do the same stuff, we just don't get to see it...cause they're in the back...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:52 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
What hate?

Why the love for Chase? He's still 0 fer forever.

I guess NASCAR needed a new Danica, and they've found him.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:17 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
RacerX wrote:
What hate?


Your hate..... :?

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:44 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
What hate?


Your hate..... :?


Oh. I thought you meant all the hate for Hamlin.


I don't hate Chasey Silver Spoon. I think he's kind of cute....in a two year old throwing a temper tantrum but thinks he's big way.

And I laugh at the fawning over him.


So, why the love for him? Because he's the third Busch brother?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:44 pm 
Offline
Pron Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:25 pm
Posts: 9903
You know my opinion....

_________________
<<<TC hops in his new race car - with his Tony Stewart Home Depot 'firesuit' on...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
You like Cutie Pie, and hate Hamlin.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:08 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
You like Cutie Pie, and hate Hamlin.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:26 pm 
Offline
Pron Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:25 pm
Posts: 9903
RacerX wrote:
You like Cutie Pie, and hate Hamlin.

you know my opinion.....

PS If Dale, Jr. had pulled that crap at Martinsville, he would have quickly become a driver I don't like - didn't like when his dad raced that way, and don't like it now....

:wave:

_________________
<<<TC hops in his new race car - with his Tony Stewart Home Depot 'firesuit' on...

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
JRM88 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
You like Cutie Pie, and hate Hamlin.

you know my opinion.....

PS If Dale, Jr. had pulled that crap at Martinsville, he would have quickly become a driver I don't like - didn't like when his dad raced that way, and don't like it now....

:wave:


Ok.

So what about Cutie Pie doing the exact same thing. Twice. In a worse spot than corner entry?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:29 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
Actually don't care one way or the other about Chase. Just can't figure out why all the ire about him.

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:43 pm 
Offline
Junior Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 am
Posts: 20
RacerX wrote:
It takes zero talent to make a right turn on the straightaway merely to wreck a guy because you couldn't get it done in the corner.


But this is exactly what Nascar was hoping for when they went to the elimination format. Long gone are the days when the best team went on to win the championship, that's boring. Nascar wants to see whoever is willing to do whatever it takes be their champion. Last man standing doesn't mean the best man won.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
mudslinger47 wrote:
Actually don't care one way or the other about Chase. Just can't figure out why all the ire about him.


Can you figure out all the love for Chase?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:37 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
Point is, he isn't one iota different from any other driver, you hate them all? Because I don't think yu can name a driver that hasn't intentionally wrecked some one.... and Chase was correct, he drove Hamlin the exact same why Hamlin drove him...is it over?... doubt it.... and as far as Space Potato's comment, been going on as long as I have been watching since the Wide World of Sports clips....

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:09 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
mudslinger47 wrote:
Point is, he isn't one iota different from any other driver, you hate them all? Because I don't think yu can name a driver that hasn't intentionally wrecked some one.... and Chase was correct, he drove Hamlin the exact same why Hamlin drove him...is it over?... doubt it.... and as far as Space Potato's comment, been going on as long as I have been watching since the Wide World of Sports clips....



So, is that a "no" or a "yes"? Just answer the damn question. I answered yours. Why are you so inconsiderate?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:21 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Actually don't care one way or the other about Chase. Just can't figure out why all the ire about him.


Can you figure out all the love for Chase?


Answer: I understand the love, not the hate.... of course with JJ it was he won to much...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:53 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
I don't know what hate you are talking about.

Chase is universally loved.

Since you understand the love for Chase, please explain it, because all he's done is fail to win for 2 seasons.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
RacerX wrote:
I don't know what hate you are talking about.

Chase is universally loved.

Since you understand the love for Chase, please explain it, because all he's done is fail to win for 2 seasons.


Talking about your hate....but you knew that... and you don't have a reason cause you don't watch NASCAR :lol: :roll:

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1076
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Actually don't care one way or the other about Chase. Just can't figure out why all the ire about him.


Can you figure out all the love for Chase?


Answer: I understand the love, not the hate.... of course with JJ it was he won to much...


There's no such thing as winning too much. And I wish Dale, Jr. would have been a bit nastier when needs called for it. It's not like the nasty wasn't visited upon him. There's a time to turn the other cheek. And there's a time to turn the blocking sumbitch in front of you. And there's a time to be Johnny Benson.


Glory follows the chosen path. Or not. :rok:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:31 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
I don't know what hate you are talking about.

Chase is universally loved.

Since you understand the love for Chase, please explain it, because all he's done is fail to win for 2 seasons.


Talking about your hate....but you knew that... and you don't have a reason cause you don't watch NASCAR :lol: :roll:


First I've already said I don't hate little Chasey, the new Danica.

Secondly, so does that mean you can't explain the love for that punk?

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:31 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1076
RacerX wrote:
"For those that thought I was the bad guy, it just proves he would do the same thing in the same situation."

To be consistent, you MUST boo hiss and complain about Cutey Pie Cheatin' Chasey Elliott after today. :wave:


Oh wait, it's different because he's a cutie pie and we hate Hamlin. LMAO!!!


Does it matter that he said he was going to race folk the way they race him, while doing it with a smile on his face? Does that make a difference?

I'm not sure it does but then again that could just be a posting debris caution :crackup:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:06 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
I don't know what hate you are talking about.

Chase is universally loved.

Since you understand the love for Chase, please explain it, because all he's done is fail to win for 2 seasons.


Talking about your hate....but you knew that... and you don't have a reason cause you don't watch NASCAR :lol: :roll:


First I've already said I don't hate little Chasey, the new Danica.

Secondly, so does that mean you can't explain the love for that punk?


Your the one posting derogitory stuff about the kid, not I and I already stated I didn't care about him one way or another... I simply don't understand the dislike.... maybe ya don't lke his face or his voice or his Dad, I don't now, must be something cause you keep calling him names... no big deal, one way or the other, just curious...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:07 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
jlb wrote:
RacerX wrote:
"For those that thought I was the bad guy, it just proves he would do the same thing in the same situation."

To be consistent, you MUST boo hiss and complain about Cutey Pie Cheatin' Chasey Elliott after today. :wave:


Oh wait, it's different because he's a cutie pie and we hate Hamlin. LMAO!!!


Does it matter that he said he was going to race folk the way they race him, while doing it with a smile on his face? Does that make a difference?

I'm not sure it does but then again that could just be a posting debris caution :crackup:


Pretty common point most drivers make...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:42 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
I don't know what hate you are talking about.

Chase is universally loved.

Since you understand the love for Chase, please explain it, because all he's done is fail to win for 2 seasons.


Talking about your hate....but you knew that... and you don't have a reason cause you don't watch NASCAR :lol: :roll:


First I've already said I don't hate little Chasey, the new Danica.

Secondly, so does that mean you can't explain the love for that punk?


Your the one posting derogitory stuff about the kid, not I and I already stated I didn't care about him one way or another... I simply don't understand the dislike.... maybe ya don't lke his face or his voice or his Dad, I don't now, must be something cause you keep calling him names... no big deal, one way or the other, just curious...



Oh, well now the goalposts have moved from hate to something reasonable.

Yes, I do not like him. Because of his fans initially. And now, because of his attitude.

Derogatory? It's not my fault he hasn't won a race in forever.

I call everyone names. I mock everyone. I take the absurd and make it more absurderer. Have you not been paying attention the last 15 years?

You claim you don't care, but you keep asking about it. If you dont care, why do you keep asking? You've exhibited a propensity for claiming not to care, but then posting continually about a subject. Why is that?

You don't understand the "hate"? It's more rational than the "love" that you claim to understand but still haven't explained.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
I don't know what hate you are talking about.

Chase is universally loved.

Since you understand the love for Chase, please explain it, because all he's done is fail to win for 2 seasons.


Talking about your hate....but you knew that... and you don't have a reason cause you don't watch NASCAR :lol: :roll:


First I've already said I don't hate little Chasey, the new Danica.

Secondly, so does that mean you can't explain the love for that punk?


Your the one posting derogitory stuff about the kid, not I and I already stated I didn't care about him one way or another... I simply don't understand the dislike.... maybe ya don't lke his face or his voice or his Dad, I don't now, must be something cause you keep calling him names... no big deal, one way or the other, just curious...



Oh, well now the goalposts have moved from hate to something reasonable.

Yes, I do not like him. Because of his fans initially. And now, because of his attitude.

Derogatory? It's not my fault he hasn't won a race in forever.

I call everyone names. I mock everyone. I take the absurd and make it more absurderer. Have you not been paying attention the last 15 years?

You claim you don't care, but you keep asking about it. If you dont care, why do you keep asking? You've exhibited a propensity for claiming not to care, but then posting continually about a subject. Why is that?

You don't understand the "hate"? It's more rational than the "love" that you claim to understand but still haven't explained.


I'll tell you why I ask, I used to hate and despise Jeff Gordon, couldn't stand to hear him speak, walk or perform.... someone asked me why, and I didn't have an answer..... was kind of an eye opener for me... I don't "hate" any drivers, don't even dislike any of them.... don't care for their actions on occasion, but Denny bought and paid for his crash at AZ... if it goes any further then where its at right now then there is a problem... Id say they're pretty even right now... now with that said, maybe my views have been tempered by Church and what I have learned there, could be a reason.. I just figured out it was nuts to dislike a guy I don't even know doing a sport I dearly love...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
Looks like it's not working.

I still "hate" Danica II, according to you. Although I've said at least twice I don't.

That would be your problem. Seems like you've still got some of the reason you hate Jeff Gordon left over for me.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
Junior Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 am
Posts: 20
mudslinger47 wrote:
and as far as Space Potato's comment, been going on as long as I have been watching since the Wide World of Sports clips....


Not true at all. You'll remember that Ricky Rudd got blacked flagged at Sears Point because he dumped the leader in the hairpin coming to the white flag. When he came back around thinking he was getting the checkered flag they showed him the black flag and the car running second was given the win. Rudd complained that it's always been anything goes on the last lap and Nascar reminded him he wasn't on the last lap when he took the leader out.

So dumping the leader as a way to pass them is not the way it's always been. Used to be you could get penalised for doing it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5591
Things with stiffer penalties than dumping the leader:

everything

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
RacerX wrote:
Looks like it's not working.

I still "hate" Danica II, according to you. Although I've said at least twice I don't.

That would be your problem. Seems like you've still got some of the reason you hate Jeff Gordon left over for me.

OK, I get it, you don't know either.... :mrgreen:

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Bad Guy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3741
Space Potato wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
and as far as Space Potato's comment, been going on as long as I have been watching since the Wide World of Sports clips....


Not true at all. You'll remember that Ricky Rudd got blacked flagged at Sears Point because he dumped the leader in the hairpin coming to the white flag. When he came back around thinking he was getting the checkered flag they showed him the black flag and the car running second was given the win. Rudd complained that it's always been anything goes on the last lap and Nascar reminded him he wasn't on the last lap when he took the leader out.

So dumping the leader as a way to pass them is not the way it's always been. Used to be you could get penalised for doing it.



I know two or three off the top of my head of the leader being dumped and nothing happened... Earnhardt and Labonte, DW and Rusty and Kyle dumping Jr... all for the lead and nothing done about it.... everyone dumping everybody else at the ole Bristol... And yes, you could get penalized for doing it, apparently only once in the history of NASCAR... 78 took Kyle out, 19 took Kyle out and the 11 took Kyle out.... don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily like it but it is the way it is....

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.320s | 17 Queries | GZIP : On ]