Board index
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Results OOAL Homestead
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 am 
Addicted Stalker

Here’s what we expected to happen this week: mrsscfan, with her three zeroes, would take the weekly prize, followed closely by her husband, scfan(67), both of them in single digits. But here’s what really happened: the race win is swept away by Lovin7/MD7 and her terrific score of -4! She got a zero for picking Truex FTW, and her other three picks are only one or two places off. Excellent job, Miss Lovin; round of applause coming your way! :woohoo:

And the rest of us didn’t do too bad either:
scfan(67) -5
mrsscfan -8 (got 3 zeros for picking positions 1,2, and 3 correct, but she missed the pole)
gibbs -12
JRM88 -12
Bajanman -13
vegas0307 -19
Power14 -20 (got a zero for picking KyBu for 2nd)
No3Fan4Ever -46
Tiny Tim -96

First of all, it’s been really fun running this contest through the season, and I plan on being back in February to lead our next go-round of OOAL. Second of all, some of you players have a true knack for this game, and I’m hoping that in the offsesason, you can run some clinics for the rest of us; you know who you are. Thirdly, yes, I’ll have some year-end stats for you in the next week or two; it’s easy to do on Excel, but transferring the formatting over to our message boards has always been the part that trips me up, so don’t expect anything real pretty.

Fourth of all, you people rock, and I hope you all come back, and bring some friends. Thanks for playing! :wave:

Post subject: Re: Results OOAL Homestead
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:18 pm 
Indicted Stalker

vegas0307 wrote:
Here’s what we expected to happen this week: mrsscfan, with her three zeroes, would take the weekly prize, followed closely by her husband, scfan(67), both of them in single digits. But here’s what really happened: the race win is swept away by Lovin7/MD7 and her terrific score of -4! She got a zero for picking Truex FTW, and her other three picks are only one or two places off. Excellent job, Miss Lovin; round of applause coming your way! :woohoo:

And the rest of us didn’t do too bad either:
scfan(67) -5
mrsscfan -8 (got 3 zeros for picking positions 1,2, and 3 correct, but she missed the pole)
gibbs -12
JRM88 -12
Bajanman -13
vegas0307 -19
Power14 -20 (got a zero for picking KyBu for 2nd)
No3Fan4Ever -46
Tiny Tim -96

First of all, it’s been really fun running this contest through the season, and I plan on being back in February to lead our next go-round of OOAL. Second of all, some of you players have a true knack for this game, and I’m hoping that in the offsesason, you can run some clinics for the rest of us; you know who you are. Thirdly, yes, I’ll have some year-end stats for you in the next week or two; it’s easy to do on Excel, but transferring the formatting over to our message boards has always been the part that trips me up, so don’t expect anything real pretty.

Fourth of all, you people rock, and I hope you all come back, and bring some friends. Thanks for playing! :wave:

Thanks for taking the time to run this game Miss Vegas........I truly appreciate the time and effort it takes for you to do this :rok: