Board index
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Tuesday 01/02
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:32 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 5036
Location: SE Pa.
Well, it's a little warmer out there - high today of 22, maybe (will feel like 9 though). All sun, but as usual, nothing will melt. I have errands to run and decided to wait until tomorrow - expected high will be nearly tropical at 30.

For the third year in a row, today is "National Science Fiction Day". Read it, watch it, embrace it, and enjoy it! :rok:

_________________
_______________________________________
Have a goal.......and stay with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 01/02
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:51 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1642
If you don't mind my asking (I used to know but forgot) again, where are you located?


It was 8 degrees here this morning. All sun, a little breeze. High of (supposedly) 30 today. I'll be doing some wood cutting outside later, finishing off shelves for the cabinets I'm building.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 01/02
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 4810
vegas0307 wrote:
Well, it's a little warmer out there - high today of 22, maybe (will feel like 9 though). All sun, but as usual, nothing will melt. I have errands to run and decided to wait until tomorrow - expected high will be nearly tropical at 30.

For the third year in a row, today is "National Science Fiction Day". Read it, watch it, embrace it, and enjoy it! :rok:



I grok.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 01/02
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:26 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 5036
Location: SE Pa.
RacerX wrote:
vegas0307 wrote:
Well, it's a little warmer out there - high today of 22, maybe (will feel like 9 though). All sun, but as usual, nothing will melt. I have errands to run and decided to wait until tomorrow - expected high will be nearly tropical at 30.

For the third year in a row, today is "National Science Fiction Day". Read it, watch it, embrace it, and enjoy it! :rok:



I grok.


:rok: (Wishing I was more clever at finding and posting smilies.....)

May the Schwartz be with you!

_________________
_______________________________________
Have a goal.......and stay with it.


Last edited by vegas0307 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 01/02
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 5036
Location: SE Pa.
jlb wrote:
If you don't mind my asking (I used to know but forgot) again, where are you located?


It was 8 degrees here this morning. All sun, a little breeze. High of (supposedly) 30 today. I'll be doing some wood cutting outside later, finishing off shelves for the cabinets I'm building.


I'm about 60 miles northwest of Philadelphia, just west of Reading. And wherever you are, jlb, bet it was cold cutting your lumber this morning. Brrrrrrr.

_________________
_______________________________________
Have a goal.......and stay with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 01/02
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:05 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1642
vegas0307 wrote:

May the Schwartz be with you!


Image

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tuesday 01/02
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:06 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:56 pm
Posts: 5036
Location: SE Pa.
jlb wrote:
vegas0307 wrote:

May the Schwartz be with you!


Image


:crackup:

_________________
_______________________________________
Have a goal.......and stay with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.450s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]