Board index
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Get that sonofabitch off the field
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Speaks for itself :crackup:

Goodell and the NFL Players Union is butt hurt. Of course :rok:

Their ratings have been tanking for two years, arguably longer. They've used every excuse from election year politics to global warming (hurricanes and earthquakes) and they're still tanking.

Trump just uttered what the majority of Americans really feel. And that majority knows no ideology.

In the "immortal" words of Hank, Jr....

Are you ready for some football?

Yes Hank, a lot of us were.

Post subject: Re: Get that sonofabitch off the field
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:45 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Anybody want to know why the NFL is dead? Why Limbaugh and Kass and me and a crap ton of other people are right when we make that claim?

Here's all you need to know about how out of touch and misplaced their priorities are

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell fired back at President Trump on Saturday for encouraging league owners to remove players who take a knee during the national anthem, saying Trump’s “divisive comments” show “an unfortunate lack of respect for the NFL.”

“The NFL and our players are at our best when we help create a sense of unity in our country and our culture,” Goodell said in a statement. “There is no better example than the amazing response from our clubs and players to the terrible natural disasters we've experienced over the last month.”

I'm sorry, that's pretty lame. They don't get it. But they're about to :crackup:

:rok:

eta

here's another gem....

a gem of colossal misunderstanding that is

The league's TV ratings have slid since quarterback Colin Kaepernick, then the leader of the San Francisco 49ers, began the trend in September 2016.

Kaepernick was the straw that broke the camel's back. And far to many people that are much smarter than me or you or us are, apparently, too stupid (or cowardly) to realize it. The Left got their hands into -and on- the NFL. Started at least a decade ago....

Political correctness killed the NFL. Political correctness kills everything it touches. And political correctness is a child of the Left. That child should have been aborted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:55 pm 
Addicted Stalker

As I have stated, I don't watch much football, so I won't miss them when their gone.... it amazes me that they are that stupid that they individually hang themselves out to dry....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:27 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

But but but Duane, you're just a racist supporting a racist flag with a racist national anthem and those poor 70% of black millionaires in the NFL.... well you just can't relate to the hardship and strife they've faced in their lives....

Listening to about 15 minutes on FNC on Sirius when I went into town to dump trash and get the wife a box of wine.

ZOMG, what a bunch of wussified pansies this country has become.

Butthurt, dead to the neck up, pussies.

Lou Brown. Long live Lou Brown :rok:

Lou Trump :crackup: :rok:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:14 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
How many leaps does the average leap of faith require?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:53 pm 
Indicted Stalker

Two things. Actual total viewers for the NFL are not really down. People are just not watching entire games which kills the numbers.(either bored by what games they are seeing so they tune out, or they head over to the "Red Zone" channel because that is better for the lame fantasy football stuff) Also, for most of my life NASCAR drivers sat in their cars with their helmets on while the national anthem was playing. It was not until after 9/11 that when networks wanted the teams lined up on pit road so it was "part of the show" did they stand up for it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:12 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:

Leap of faith for what?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:13 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:

Leap of faith for what?

Not "for what", from what to what.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:44 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

JMB wrote:
Two things. Actual total viewers for the NFL are not really down. People are just not watching entire games which kills the numbers.(either bored by what games they are seeing so they tune out, or they head over to the "Red Zone" channel because that is better for the lame fantasy football stuff) Also, for most of my life NASCAR drivers sat in their cars with their helmets on while the national anthem was playing. It was not until after 9/11 that when networks wanted the teams lined up on pit road so it was "part of the show" did they stand up for it.

Then why is the NFL so concerned about their image? Why is the NFL working so hard on advertising campaigns to attract women? Why is the NFL so picky touchy on even the slightest "violent" (read violent looking) contact?

I'm not doubting your position, it's valid. But the NFL is concerned. Technology plays a huge part in your assessment. But, at the same time, that technology morphs more into "tune in" hits than it does into long term steady participation. At least as I see it. But all that aside, follow the youth trail. Parents prefer soccer, and that's just the tip of iceberg. An iceberg that doesn't have a lot to do with sports.

Btw, the NFL never really made a big deal about showing the national anthem before games. They usually try to wrap all of that stuff up about 10-12 minutes before kickoff. The networks don't give it any coverage until the playoffs and Super Bowl. Early in the playoffs (think wild card and divisional rounds) you don't get a whiff of the anthem or patriotism. For my part, I never had an issue with that one way or the other. But conference title games and the SB, the show get's bigger. So, for the NFL, patriotism is all predicated on how big the game is. It's been that way for a very long time. And guess what? Nobody really cared. But now, people seem to care. That's an interesting turn in developments, at least for me.

And after saying all of that, this particular topic has nothing to do with ratings. The underlying principle is decency, respect and perspective. The NFL has lost two of those three in recent years. I'll leave it to the rest of y'all to determine which one it is, and which one it is is all a matter of perspective.

Louie wrote:

I don't know, how many does it take? I figure you are as good a person to ask as anybody?

Elaborate.

btw, actual total viewers of Fox News Channel is not down, but they're still getting their ass handed to them in ratings where they used to dominate.

fwiw :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:59 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

All cable rating are down. Millenials are now the big dog U.S generation. They don't give a flyer about our 80s coolness.

Pass the Metimucil :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
All cable rating are down. Millenials are now the big dog U.S generation. They don't give a flyer about our 80s coolness.

Pass the Metimucil :lol:

They should care. Or are you supporting the argument that the NFL is dead?

Because the NFL is dead. They've been dead for a long time, actually.

I'm old school football fan material, have been since I was eight years old. That's 1969, the year we first landed on the moon.

You lose me, you might not lose my kids. You lose my kids, you lose their kids. You lose their kids, you're dead. We won't be around long enough to prop them up. And for my part, I don't plan on spending the rest of my life with the NFL the way I've spent the last 40-45 years with the NFL.

Screw the NFL. They made this bed. They deserve to lie in it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:01 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

JMB wrote:
Two things. Actual total viewers for the NFL are not really down. People are just not watching entire games which kills the numbers.

That's me. I turn the channel, see it is playing an NFL game, and quickly flip to reruns of Gunsmoke.

With James Arness as Matt Dillon. :rok:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:05 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Intentionally not doing the norm is divisive.

Protocol is to stand for the anthem. Intentionally not standing to make a point, is by definition, divisive.

I know these ath-a-letes are ignorant, but they are taking their ignorance to a whole new level.

Hope Trump hits the NFL with the "We're going to revoke your bogus tax-exempt status". Exectutive Order it! Yeah.....bitches!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:34 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

No JL NFL is not dead, it is consumed differently. A dozen millenials in my family and a group of friends have a fantasy football league. It's a really big deal to them. They invest a lot of money, time, and effort. They plan vacations around draft day. This is the bore me to fucking tears topic of conversation at all family functions.

And they (all but a couple of them) don't watch football games. Is this happening in a vacuum??

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:44 am 
Addicted Stalker

I don't even turn the TV on .... my DVR does the work and I watch what I want, and it isn't a bunch of clowns disrespecting our flag.... Let some one in NASCAR give that a shot....wanna bet they'd be fired toot-sweet?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:15 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
No JL NFL is not dead, it is consumed differently. A dozen millenials in my family and a group of friends have a fantasy football league. It's a really big deal to them. They invest a lot of money, time, and effort. They plan vacations around draft day. This is the bore me to fucking tears topic of conversation at all family functions.

And they (all but a couple of them) don't watch football games. Is this happening in a vacuum??

This all started in Ferguson, Missouri with a narrative that was a lie. Remember Hands Up Don't Shoot?

There are 32 franchises in the National Football League. There are, at last report, just over 7 billion people on the planet. There are 320 million people living in the United States. On any given Sunday between Labor Day and the first Sunday in February there are between 1696 and 106 human beings on the planet that are good enough to be on an NFL roster. There are only 32 human beings alive on the planet that are good enough to have a job that is titled NFL head coach.

They are the best of the best, and they are all by their voice (or their silence) going about a premise that is based on a lie and, to be honest, is selfish and stupid. They're listening to the wrong people. They have been for a very long time. The people they are listening to, do not have the long term viability of the NFL as a priority.

What the NFL is condoning isn't just wrong, it's wrong-headed. And it will kill them. Death by a thousand cuts, if that makes you feel better.

Trump was right, not because Trump said a potty word but because Trump knows the street. The Democrat Party is calling for all players to kneel. Why the hell would they do that? Because they are so far to the left extreme that they don't know reality anymore. Look at what's happened to the Democrat Party in the last eight years. They're dead too, but they don't know it yet.

Trump represents a lot of things to a lot of people, but from my perspective he represents the last chance for the nation to get a handle on this cancer known as political correctness. There will not be another chance. I don't predict, I just follow trends. Mueller's witch-hunt is all the proof I need. They're not even trying to pretend that they're out to get Trump anymore. This trend has been in play for at least a decade, and probably longer. What the people in the league and in the media and in leftward circles will take joy in.... joy of the moment.... is not viable for the long term. They're out of touch with the majority of Americans, regardless of their political view. It's not sustainable.

The NFL is dead. It's not my doing, it's noy joyful for me to say so, it's not a political point to score.

They're dead, because they've lost touch with reality by bowing to the gods of short-term immediate gratification. That beast needs to be fed constantly to survive. The NFL doesn't have pockets deep enough to thwart it forever, not when they systematically go out of the way to isolate, browbeat and lecture the people they need to survive.

Have you priced an NFL game lately? What it costs for a family of four to go to one game? Even NASCAR has shown signs of figuring out they've reaped all they'll ever get from that golden goose.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:17 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Quit watching, do you know what happens after a while?

No desire to watch.

What the NFL loses, it might never get back.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:23 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Then they went out and embarrassed themselves. I listened to the game, while we enjoyed a rare September weekend utilizing our pool. I switched to the race early in the 4th quarter.

Joe, Bob and Jimmie had naught to say about anything that didn't concern football.

That's why I listen - and only to Miami - and don't watch. This makes me sad. The Dolphins meant a lot to me growing up. They are one of the few positives I held on to as a kid. I didn't have much.

This is just sad. And pathetic sad on top of that.

RacerX wrote:
Quit watching, do you know what happens after a while?

No desire to watch.

What the NFL loses, it might never get back.

That's pretty much mostly my point. I just rhymed it longer than you. Sometimes I carry on when I should just utilize brevity.

This is sad. There's a saying I've heard from time to time: Lord forgive them, for they know not what they do.

I reckon I've felt this way since around 1994, which is the same time I really got into NASCAR. NASCAR used to be different. Now, not so much. Same record, different side. I'd blame my age, but then I would be guilty of what I rant against, i.e., making excuses for not facing reality.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Shame on me for being behind on the news.

I only learned yesterday evening that Trump is driving this narrative now.

This explains everything :wave:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:03 am 
Pron Star

Trump was and is an ignorant fool - you don't have to agree, but that is purely my opinion...(this is NOTHING to do with policy and EVERYTHING to do with forgetting to use a filter - and not talking about being PC but about thinking before speaking/typing/etc)

That said - Kaepernick's original premise is now lost....two sides of the coin are working at the same thing - boycotting. Each thinks they are winning - they aren't.

And, in the realm of things, taking a knee is not as despicable and disgusting as what the Steelers did to Villenueva yesterday. I won't lie - I will still watch on occasion, and I still want them to win because they are 'my team'....but the disdain I feel for them as a whole is overwhelming.

Yesterday, at the quarter midget track, we finished a race and, suddenly, everyone outside went silent, turned towards the big track beside us, took off their hats, put their hands over their hearts (kids in cars opened their shields and put their hands over their hearts) and respected the fact that our National Anthem was playing for the other track races.....no one TOLD anyone to do it....no one was there to record it (although our VP took a quick picture)....you can't legislate that...you can't bully that....and you sure as hell, in this day and age, can't expect that someone isn't going to push back at you when you call them an SOB in a twitter post or in a speech that is being recorded...

:soapbox:

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:02 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Tom Brady said "anything is ok by anulybody as long as it is peaceful and respectful"

My question to Tom is:
What is respectful about a planned show of disrespect towards the nation?

I assume ol Tom was ok with a small sticker honoring the 5 cops BLM killed in Dallas, but the NFL wasn't!

Trump is not the country. Protest hm on your own time. I blame the NFL more than the players, or Trump, for this mess.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:03 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

88, what did they do to Villanueva?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Don't know what the Steelers did to him, but here's a link explaining what he did.

If Chrissy is referencing his political acumen as a reason for ignorance, I will agree. But that's what the country - and not a few people here - said they wanted. I'll bet a dollar on anybody's dime that there are people here that have longed for what Trump represents, going to Washington, and stirring things up that need - badly need - stirring up, longer than I have been feeling that way.

I'd bet my house on it.

I have only recently come to the conclusion that voters (the original term limiters) are not good enough to enact what the Founders had hoped they would represent, a check and balance on career politicians. I am now firmly entrenched in an amendment to the Constitution that limits members of Congress to twelve years and then they have to gtfo. I was told I was out to lunch on my original inclination many moons ago.

and at the end of all of this, the headlines: Brady links arms, Goodell and Kraft are disappointed, Trump is a bum, Steelers show solidarity, etc., etc....

What the hell is it these guys are protesting? What is it they want? They are athletes. Most of them millionaire (many times over) athletes that get to play a game most of us guys loved playing on sandlots and in fields and backyards when we were children. With dreams of throwing the winning pass and making the big tackle, etc., etc.

What are they protesting? What the hell do they have to protest, they have it made. Nobody is making them play football, it is not a coercive endeavor.

And, they don't have a 1st Amendment issue here. I know they're going to try real hard to turn this into free speech, but it's not free speech. The NFL isn't the government, and Donald Trump didn't threaten them with the full power and fury of the federal government if they don't cease and desist. No, like or despise him, Donald Trump echoed what a lot of Americans really want to say. I'm not wrong about this because I've heard the analogy for decades, from family members and friends most of whom are (or were) working class blue collar Democrats.

There is a disconnect here that is broader than the dark space between galaxies in deep space. Healthy cultures do not produce this type of rot.

Anybody want to delve into some of the progressive history involving our flag/anthem? Woodrow Wilson integrating segregation into the military because he was a racist. Margaret Sanger concurred with WW. Who flew the flag over Japanese internment in WWII? That's right, a progressive Democrat known as FDR.

No perspective. I will concur with Chrissy on the topic of ignorance, but if our President is, indeed, ignorant he's a lot less ignorant than a lot of people in the country he was elected to lead.

Last edited by jlb on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:51 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

I just read what Tomlin did.

He should be fired.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:52 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Correction:

That sunnavabitch Tomlin should be fired.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:05 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

RacerX wrote:
Correction:

That sunnavabitch Tomlin should be fired.

:crackup:

Had to go into town this morning so I put Beck on the radio. Beck's ready to get on his knees and suck Tomlin's "protest"....

Heard he was going to be on Beck's program tomorrow. I may tune in. I probably won't. O'Reilly on Fridays (10-11 am hour) is the only time I tune him in now if I'm not driving somewhere. And I'm usually not :D

Beck is a Trump hater, masquerading as a reasonable and open-minded Christian.

Last edited by jlb on Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:09 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

When you think about it ....

They are all kneeling to Trump.

BTW. .junior tweeted everybody got that right to peacefully protest.

Duh huh, nobody saying they don't.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:19 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

I wish the driver of the 88 would stay out of this and focus more on why he's having a shitty final season on the circuit.

I can't help but think of Miami yesterday. They laid a rotten fucking egg. But they showed solidarity about an issue birthed from a vile lie. Maybe concentrate on what you're getting paid to do. Most people can't earn the type of living these guys earn, the way they earn it.

But, I am becoming redundant.

p.s.

Fuck Mike Tomlin and the Pittsburgh Steelers. To hell with every one of these ignorant prima donna douche-bags. I know they're all more than big enough to beat me up, but I'll beat them up in the way that hurts them the most.

By not participating. I'll follow their example and not participate :rok: My man cave room, which is filled with Dolphin fatheads on the wall, and painted in aqua and orange has just been decreed to be a memorial for what was a once great sport. May it rest in peace.

p.s.s.

Anybody paying attention to what's happening at the University of Missouri?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:56 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

NFL numbers are up.

Last week 6 players protested. This week 200.

Trump built that :wave:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:56 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:
NFL numbers are up.

Last week 6 players protested. This week 200.

Trump built that :wave:

Like I said, Trump got them to kneel to him.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:36 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

NFL numbers are up if you mean protestors.

They're down if you mean ratings.

#1 reason: anthem protests.

#2 was game stoppage due to replay (you listening NASCAR)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:06 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:

Yeah protesters. Next weeks over/under line is 500.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:01 pm 
Indicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Are there even going to be any games next week? I would assume that Donald will continue to Make America Great Again by bringing down football. Now, we as Americans can turn our attention to soccer!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:23 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

I would love to know what it is they believe they are accomplishing with these "protests".

I'd love to hear anybody explain to me exactly what it is the NFL and it's players hope to accomplish by alienating a big part of the population that they need to thrive.

eta

did anybody see the comments from the Steeler player (who is a combat veteran).... walking back what he said? Sort of walking it back?

Who got to him? How badly does he want to keep his job? I often hear football players talking about war. This guy actually experienced war. He knows better. He did the right thing, but he didn't do the consensus thing.

Screw these people.

Screw. Every. Last. One. Of. Them.

The NFL fucked up big time here.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:34 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Bham wrote:
Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Are there even going to be any games next week? I would assume that Donald will continue to Make America Great Again by bringing down football. Now, we as Americans can turn our attention to soccer!

The NFL will survive. The American Indians survived ya know, but every time I hear people talk for them I hear the word genocide associated with the narrative. And Daniel Snyder is responsible because he keeps a hateful name associated with his "protesters"....

:crackup:

I guess we did oppress them, what with giving them protected lands that are tax free and are awash with liquor and gamblin'.

Which, if you think about it, would be perfect for a sports league that glorifies violence, winks at wife beating and talks around drug abuse.

This is a win win in the long run I reckon :wave:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:49 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Bham wrote:
Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Yeah!! :rok: and Global Rallycross. How'd that get across the border??

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:56 pm 
Indicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
Bham wrote:
Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

This is the winning he promised us, cause there's nothing more American than not watching football.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:35 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

You guys STFU because I have a first amendment right! NYAHHHH!!!!!! :flip2:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:08 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Isn't the mistake Don made really just using the wrong terminology?

Shouldn't he have used the word "bastard" instead of "sonofabitch"? Because, a large percentage are.

Are they kneeling for the right to be properly identified as a bastard?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:25 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

The same way the dreamers did :crackup: :wave:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:20 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

jlb wrote:
Louie wrote:

The same way the dreamers did :crackup: :wave:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:01 am 
Obsessed Stalker

On another note, I have to confess that SOB was always, like, one of my favorite cuss words. It's really cool because it sounds really adamant. Succinct. Forceful. Rude. Ya know, all the good things that a good cuss word should epitomize.

But when you dig down a bit deeper it's really not a nice word. Literally or figuratively.

:wave:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:08 am 
Addicted Stalker

I enjoyed the heck out of Trumps antics, and still do... I like that he keeps you riff raff, all a twitter worrying about how he acts and what he says.... all the while getting stuff important done with not an eye on him.... Bahm and Lewis, you still have no idea why or how Trump got elected and 88, I don't know what your pissed about, you got Christy and The Donald is head and shoulders above him...

I got news for all of ya, Trump won this round last Friday evening.... yes blam this is winning, cause it keeps you whining..... :crackup:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:50 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Trump got a lot of the NFL to kneel to him.

The very thing they said they wouldn't do!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:49 am 
Pron Star

88 doesn't like the Fat Turd in office here, either.....

Quite frankly, there isn't really ANY politician I care for....

And, without going back and quoting posts..... the information you wrote about Tomlin - THAT is what I was talking about..... and the rest of the players went with it..... Villenueva had nothing to apologize for - yet, there he is, apologizing for doing what he believed in because his teammates couldn't STAND UP to anyone....

You know the saying "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything" - that's 'my' Steelers, to a T.... :banghead:

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

The irony is rich...

Here I am, living in a state enslaved by the United State.

And I show more respect for it than most millionaire players.

You know who else shows more respect for the country? The average "racist hatefilled redneck" Confederate battle flag wavers.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:01 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
I enjoyed the heck out of Trumps antics, and still do... I like that he keeps you riff raff, all a twitter worrying about how he acts and what he says.... all the while getting stuff important done with not an eye on him.... Bahm and Lewis, you still have no idea why or how Trump got elected and 88, I don't know what your pissed about, you got Christy and The Donald is head and shoulders above him...
:

His antics are for your (his fan boy's) entertainment. Every tweet and every rant.....they are to keep you distracted, engaged, and ( most importantly) pissed off at people who didn't vote like you.

We don't start these threads...The rest of us stopped paying attention to this sophmoric man child, :wave:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:04 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
:

His antics are for your (his fan boy's) entertainment. Every tweet and every rant.....they are to keep you distracted, engaged, and ( most importantly) pissed off at people who didn't vote like you.

We don't start these threads...The rest of us stopped paying attention to this sophmoric man child, :wave:

That's no way to talk about Bham.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:17 am 
Obsessed Stalker

JRM88 wrote:
88 doesn't like the Fat Turd in office here, either.....

Quite frankly, there isn't really ANY politician I care for....

And, without going back and quoting posts..... the information you wrote about Tomlin - THAT is what I was talking about..... and the rest of the players went with it..... Villenueva had nothing to apologize for - yet, there he is, apologizing for doing what he believed in because his teammates couldn't STAND UP to anyone....

You know the saying "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything" - that's 'my' Steelers, to a T.... :banghead:

Don't worry, my Dolphins as well. My uncle's Cowboys, etc., etc...

You're not alone, so that can be a comfort at least.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:22 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
:

You never quit do you? Like a poor marksmen, you keep missing the target. You think this is about something so simple and juvenile as being mad at people who don't vote like somebody else thinks they should?

You want to know why the country is on the verge of "fucked up forever".... start right there. You know exactly what that implies and/or infers.

Ad hominem attacks may make you feel better, but they're not going to win somebody to whatever fucking point it is you're trying to make :wave: