Board index
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, but..
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 pm 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 12976
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
....a guy who never denounced Swiftboating shouldn't be pissing and moaning now about "conspiracy theories and outright fabrications".

Will you just go home and paint dogs playing poker? :wave:

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:08 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5521
WashPOS is simply trying to stir up shit.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:50 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
The reason Dubya doesn't get it?!?

Oh hell that's simple, but it will require a click on a link.

Liberals try to connect with normal America and it goes poorly


Key Democrats met secretly to confer about the party’s future as America approached the one-year anniversary of their stunning and hilarious humiliation by Donald Trump. The key question they sought to answer: “How can we Democrats appeal to those Jesus-loving, racist idiots who hate science and don’t live on the coast like everyone we know?”


Now, I think that anybody that heard what the former POTUS said (and who it was aimed at) won't have a hard time connecting this particular set of dots. It's funny, he shows up now. He never showed up for his own Presidency to defend himself, and he sure never showed up when Obama was bending him over for eight years to defend himself.

I had this guy's back. For a long time. All I ever got for it was pulling a knife out of my own back. And I know a lot of people feel that way. There's a reason that he left office with a 29-32% approval rating, and it ain't because the country was 70% libtard and it had absolutely nothing to do with Mission Accomplished and WMD.

upon further review and a night to sleep on it....

Fuck him.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:01 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Image

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5521
jlb wrote:
Image



F dat guy!!!

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:51 pm 
Offline
Stalker Librarian
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:31 pm
Posts: 3844
Location: The Republic of T.E.A
jlb wrote:
Image

OMG I'm sure glad I was not drinking anything when I saw that.

_________________
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." - Thomas Paine

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." – Socrates

Life is tough...and it's even tougher if you are stupid! ---John Wayne


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:36 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:42 am
Posts: 2029
Location: SW Virginia
43's just another hillary shill RINO...nothings really changed.

:annoy: :annoy:

_________________
Time to catch the walleye.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:12 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3685
ritepath wrote:
43's just another hillary shill RINO...nothings really changed.

:annoy: :annoy:


A little bummed about that... I knew he was establishment, but didn't think he went that far off the path...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:02 pm 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 12976
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
mudslinger47 wrote:
ritepath wrote:
43's just another hillary shill RINO...nothings really changed.

:annoy: :annoy:


A little bummed about that... I knew he was establishment, but didn't think he went that far off the path...


Literal butthurt?? :wave:

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:15 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Southern Man wrote:
jlb wrote:
Image

OMG I'm sure glad I was not drinking anything when I saw that.


whoever 'shopped that probably didn't want to be called a racist. Which is why the dumbo ears were left off :crackup:


:wave:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:16 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3685
They say you can tell a person by his enemies. Well let me tell you, Trump is the real deal ! When republican rhinos like Bush and socialist Obama both talk smack about Trump on the same day, you know you voted right to elect Trump !!!



I stole that from a face book post... made a ton of sense to me.... :rok:

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:19 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
They're the freaking chess club

In contrast, we normals are just that, the members of the student body who have lives and after-school jobs and girlfriends and who don't care about the dorks padding their resume with student body presidencies or, in this case, jobs at the Eagle Liberty Council for Freedom. Except now we normals have been forced to pay attention because the would-be in-crowd has so totally screwed things up that there's no real choice but get involved in campus activities and burn down the whole damn schoolhouse.

Indeed.




Caption this. Here I'll start

Image

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:25 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
ayup :wave:

In place of trying to earn respect by demonstrating competence, they’ve chosen to try to diss us into submission. George W. Bush decided to go all Mean Girls in a speech that insulted his (former) supporters while delighting the left, and therefore the Never Trumpers. Now, if you read W's speech on paper, every word of it about bigotry being bad is true. But you give speeches in context, and here the context is decades of leftists and their media poodles falsely accusing the normals of racism and bigotry. So when W adopted that language, he also knowingly or negligently adopted that narrative; the former newspaper and current brochure known as the L.A. Times crowed: “In stunning attack, George W. Bush rebukes Trump, suggesting he promotes falsehoods and prejudice.”

And so, of course, the supporters of this Trump guy are therefore…. Well, you get the picture. That is, if you’re not being willfully obtuse, like the Fredocons, who were delighted that Bush decided to break his 16 years of super-principled silence in the face of liberal attacks to slander the very people who had voted for him and defended him. If being “principled” means letting liberals use you like a slit trench then trashing the people who had your back to please the people using you like a slit trench, you can keep your damned principles.



You know that other thread, the "10" safe questions thread?

Same principle, different thread.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:32 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5521
The media picked out and highlighted the Trump bashing and ignored the rebuke of them and their masters, the media.

Typical media biased bullshit.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:09 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
RacerX wrote:
The media picked out and highlighted the Trump bashing and ignored the rebuke of them and their masters, the media.

Typical media biased bullshit.


Megyn Kelly is whoring it up for her NBC overlords. She played the Bill O'Reilly card, probably to seek forgiveness for her past sins at FNC. Bill released letters on his site, and to Glenn Beck, today.

Karma baby. Karma :crackup:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:14 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
and in breaking news, on the anniversary of the apocalypse.... errr.... election last year, guess what libtards are going to do?

That's right, they're going to have a scream fest

Oh, the anguish. The misery. :wave:


:crackup:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:09 pm 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5521
jlb wrote:
RacerX wrote:
The media picked out and highlighted the Trump bashing and ignored the rebuke of them and their masters, the media.

Typical media biased bullshit.


Megyn Kelly is whoring it up for her NBC overlords. She played the Bill O'Reilly card, probably to seek forgiveness for her past sins at FNC. Bill released letters on his site, and to Glenn Beck, today.

Karma baby. Karma :crackup:




There is absolutely no doubt Megyn sexually harassed men for her advantage.


Image


Too many broads want it both ways. They'll slut it up to get their way, but cry harassment at an off color comment.

It weakens the cases of legitimate harassment.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:41 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Women are screwed up sometimes. I'll give a personal for instance.

Used the C word one time, around a couple of women I knew well. You should have saw the looks on their faces. I knew them well enough to be able to double back down and basically tell them where they could stick their attitude, but that's not really the point. They didn't disagree with the designation, they just got personally uptight because of how I phrased it. And here's the real irony....

y'all should have heard what they said to each other about the woman I used the bad word to describe. When they didn't think I was listening. The shit they said wasn't just cruel, it was cold cruel.

But like a room full of libtards watching a Donald Trump rally, it was different when I said it :wave:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:30 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Thank you letters from Megyn

ayup that about covers it :crackup:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:33 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3685
It seems ole Bill paid out a lot of money, somewhere along the line he screwed up... like the one gal said, nobody settles for 32 million if there wasn't some wrong doing, nobody!!!! And I agree with her... has nothing to do with his opinion, but his "squeaky clean" deal is shot all to hell...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:34 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3685
Didn't Bill Clinton have to pay a couple gals off in a settlement? Seems I recall that but don't remember seeing it in the media much..... LOL.... yeah, that was for Louie.... :mrgreen:

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:08 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5521
Lis Wheil is a lawyer and spent 15 years there.


32 million sound like a palimony settlement.



This kind of thing is why you don't shit where you eat.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:40 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
mudslinger47 wrote:
It seems ole Bill paid out a lot of money, somewhere along the line he screwed up... like the one gal said, nobody settles for 32 million if there wasn't some wrong doing, nobody!!!! And I agree with her... has nothing to do with his opinion, but his "squeaky clean" deal is shot all to hell...


This stuff happening around O'Reilly has nothing to do with sexual impropriety/harrassment/assault. That's just the vehicle being used to take him down. You really believed O'Reilly was squeaky clean? You don't survive in that business at his level without rumpling feathers.

Ideology is the elephant in the room, not sexual impropriety.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:25 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
oh look


Ellen gawks her some boobies

Now, Katy Perry has a nice rack but why should that lesbo get away with gawking and talking about boobies? Just because she's a carpet diving munch-o-holic? That's not fair.

If I did that, I'd lose my career, my life and my reputation. And probably be accused of sexual assault. :wave:

Image

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:19 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3685
RacerX wrote:
Lis Wheil is a lawyer and spent 15 years there.


32 million sound like a palimony settlement.



This kind of thing is why you don't shit where you eat.


Good point... you could be on to something...

But Gretchen Carlson is correct, you don't pay out 32 mill for no reason....

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:42 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Lis Wheil is a lawyer and spent 15 years there.


32 million sound like a palimony settlement.



This kind of thing is why you don't shit where you eat.


Good point... you could be on to something...

But Gretchen Carlson is correct, you don't pay out 32 mill for no reason....


Gretchen Carlson signed a note to O'Reilly with her initials, and preceding those initials was a drawn heart.

Nah, what I'm thinking happened with these women is simple: O'Reilly had the goods. He had the powah. And they wanted in on it, and he didn't pay attention to their affections so therefore he was guilty of sexual assault.

Make book on it. O'Reilly has been in this bidness for over four decades and only in the last 5-10 years is he all of a sudden a serial pervert? Really? I think he spurned these women, and I also think he was rude... guy rude. Because he's old school. And that's how you get to this post here in the 21st century.

I'm not saying O'Reilly is a saint. I don't believe in saints, which is one of many reasons I'm not catholic. But I do not believe he is guilty of any of this crap. What I believe he is guilty of.... the only cure for that.... surrender to the 21st century and then just go off and die.

Seriously. He just needs to go away and die. That's what we've come to, that's the world we live in.

Just die and let progress run it's course to make the world a better place to live in.

:ms:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3685
jlb wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Lis Wheil is a lawyer and spent 15 years there.


32 million sound like a palimony settlement.



This kind of thing is why you don't shit where you eat.


Good point... you could be on to something...

But Gretchen Carlson is correct, you don't pay out 32 mill for no reason....


Gretchen Carlson signed a note to O'Reilly with her initials, and preceding those initials was a drawn heart.

Nah, what I'm thinking happened with these women is simple: O'Reilly had the goods. He had the powah. And they wanted in on it, and he didn't pay attention to their affections so therefore he was guilty of sexual assault.

Make book on it. O'Reilly has been in this bidness for over four decades and only in the last 5-10 years is he all of a sudden a serial pervert? Really? I think he spurned these women, and I also think he was rude... guy rude. Because he's old school. And that's how you get to this post here in the 21st century.

I'm not saying O'Reilly is a saint. I don't believe in saints, which is one of many reasons I'm not catholic. But I do not believe he is guilty of any of this crap. What I believe he is guilty of.... the only cure for that.... surrender to the 21st century and then just go off and die.

Seriously. He just needs to go away and die. That's what we've come to, that's the world we live in.

Just die and let progress run it's course to make the world a better place to live in.

:ms:

You could be right..or not, we won't probably ever know, but still, 32 million dollars? That is a ton of butthurt...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:56 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
mudslinger47 wrote:
jlb wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Lis Wheil is a lawyer and spent 15 years there.


32 million sound like a palimony settlement.



This kind of thing is why you don't shit where you eat.


Good point... you could be on to something...

But Gretchen Carlson is correct, you don't pay out 32 mill for no reason....


Gretchen Carlson signed a note to O'Reilly with her initials, and preceding those initials was a drawn heart.

Nah, what I'm thinking happened with these women is simple: O'Reilly had the goods. He had the powah. And they wanted in on it, and he didn't pay attention to their affections so therefore he was guilty of sexual assault.

Make book on it. O'Reilly has been in this bidness for over four decades and only in the last 5-10 years is he all of a sudden a serial pervert? Really? I think he spurned these women, and I also think he was rude... guy rude. Because he's old school. And that's how you get to this post here in the 21st century.

I'm not saying O'Reilly is a saint. I don't believe in saints, which is one of many reasons I'm not catholic. But I do not believe he is guilty of any of this crap. What I believe he is guilty of.... the only cure for that.... surrender to the 21st century and then just go off and die.

Seriously. He just needs to go away and die. That's what we've come to, that's the world we live in.

Just die and let progress run it's course to make the world a better place to live in.

:ms:

You could be right..or not, we won't probably ever know, but still, 32 million dollars? That is a ton of butthurt...


Yeah it is. And if I'm reading (and hearing) all of this correctly and putting it together I think he's denying that $32 million figure. He was on Beck this morning. He's going on the offensive, filing a lawsuit. His words to Beck: this guy is going to go through the process and we'll see just what the truth really is.

He is constrained, legally, from responding to anything the NY Times printed. You can tell he's frustrated by it, but there ya go.

Woman, far to many of them, have weaponized sexuality, brought it into the work force with a giant chip on their shoulders. That's what's really going on here. Feminism, another by-product of the vile, filthy immorality of the 50's and 60's is the driving factor here.

Do you - anybody please - blame young men for wanting to stay in mom and dad's basement and play video games instead of actually going out in the world and trying to find a decent woman?

I'm starting to look at that whole scenario a bit differently, in light of the weaponization of so many things in our culture.

It's ridiculous. :annoy:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Last edited by jlb on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:01 pm 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 12976
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
This is a heck of a thread I started*, wish I knew what it's about :-(

*but kudos for boobies :appl:

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Okay George, you don't like Trump, I don't like Trump, b
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:08 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1046
Louie wrote:
This is a heck of a thread I started*, wish I knew what it's about :-(

*but kudos for boobies :appl:


Indeed.

It all circles back to the establishment not liking Trump. Think Pussy-gate with Trump, and connect that particular dot with O'Reilly and Eric Bolling and the direction of this thread will become a bit less murky :D

Everything is in the mix here: Bush 41 and David Cop-A-Feel, Trump's Presidency, media citadels at the gate, Harvey Weinstein, corrupt government and press, etc., etc....

The one constant in all of this is the political Left.

It. Is. All. Connected.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.329s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]