Board index
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Your child is "proof Satan's plan is working".
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:19 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Trump judicial appointee.

Elections have consequences. :wave:

Post subject: Re: Your child is "proof Satan's plan is working".
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:29 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Sounds like a good pick. Hope they confirm.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:26 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Elections have consequences.

yes they do :rok:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:38 pm 
Addicted Stalker

So....where is the Judge wrong? :?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:34 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
So....where is the Judge wrong? :?

:popcorn: :popcorn: :pop:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:17 am 
Addicted Stalker

Serious as a heart attack... Our Church is a member of the Baptist Conference....

Love the sinner, hate the sin.....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:32 am 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
Serious as a heart attack... Our Church is a member of the Baptist Conference....

You're a Baptist? You affiliate with Baptists?

That's good to know because it helps to explain the drooling incoherence in the NASCAR forum :wave:

for the record, I have no problem with Baptists. I just note that they are rigidly devout to their professed beliefs

You sort out the rest :crackup:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:33 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

:rollsmiley:

Ya know, sometimes I stop opening these because I completely fail to understand the directions they meander in.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:37 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:

Here, I’ll make one appeal to logic....your trans gender child, whom you love even if you’re hurt and confused, is the victim of an assault. You okay with this guy judging the attacker?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:49 am 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Here, I’ll make one appeal to logic....your trans gender child, whom you love even if you’re hurt and confused, is the victim of an assault. You okay with this guy judging the attacker?

Since when does a citizen of this country need a "special" right to be protected under the laws governing our country?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:01 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

I’ll entertain that question if you answer mine.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:02 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

LOL at Louie admitting there are activist libtard judges without realizing that's his position.
:crackup:

But, assaults are more proof Satan's plan is working.

It's pretty much in the Bible that Satan's plan will work more and more, until it don't work no more.

You should get your priest to read it to you in Engrish sometime.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:24 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

I'll assume you merely misunderstood. :wave:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:12 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
:rollsmiley:

Ya know, sometimes I stop opening these because I completely fail to understand the directions they meander in.

Well as long as I'm here, they'll go somewhere :crackup:

:wave:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:14 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Duane does have a point there, though.

For a lot of us, this has always been about the granting of special rights. By courts no less, usually bypassing the debate/legislative process. Usually at the expense of others. A lot of others.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:29 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:
I'll assume you merely misunderstood. :wave:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

I'd spell it out for you, but you probably need a picture drawn. :crackup:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:32 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

jlb wrote:
Louie wrote:

Duane does have a point there, though.

For a lot of us, this has always been about the granting of special rights. By courts no less, usually bypassing the debate/legislative process. Usually at the expense of others. A lot of others.

This guy gets it.

Oh, and Louie, yeah, I'm good with your hypothetical. And I know you're good with an illegal alien who raped your daughter having the right to vote, no ID required.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Noted

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:01 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:

I did answer yours, the person is covered under the present laws of our land..... Judge never said he wouldn't uphold the law of the land, just stated his personal opinion...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:06 am 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:

I did answer yours, the person is covered under the present laws of our land..... Judge never said he wouldn't uphold the law of the land, just stated his personal opinion...

A lot of leftards thought Trump would be a dictator. The Becktards fall into the same category, some of them they still can't let it go. FFS they are convinced he's the second coming of Hitler. Right now. At this very moment.

Hellfire, he's adhering to the Constitution a hell of a lot better than a couple of our recent previous Presidents did. That he's surprising so many of the political elites - on both sides of the aisle - is an object lesson in just how out of touch our government has truly become.

Now, that there, that's a hoot and a half.... mostly because these colossal gems of ignorance and stupidity don't realize just what has happened to them :mrgreen:

:crackup:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:07 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:

That's fair.

What you call special rights are a less than ideal reaction to discrimination. Public pressure without law has often worked well.

Court ruling are another matter.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:08 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:

That's fair.

What you call special rights are a less than ideal reaction to discrimination. Public pressure without law has often worked well.

Courts are the problem. Always have been, but over the last five decades, pretty much starting with Roe.... they are the impetus for all of the problems. Courts weren't meant to be this involved in legislative affairs.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:53 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

jlb wrote:
Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:

That's fair.

Courts are the problem. Always have been, but over the last five decades, pretty much starting with Roe.... they are the impetus for all of the problems. Courts weren't meant to be this involved in legislative affairs.

Other than Roe....what have you? Let's work more recent history. Obergfell? When will this labeling the clarification of citizens' rights cease to be called "legislating from the bench"? Because it isn't.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:34 pm 
Addicted Stalker

[quote="Louie Court ruling are another matter.[/quote]

And this is where we conservatives come back with the complaints about activist judges....their job is to follow the law given to them, not make new laws to advocate for them......

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:11 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Other than Roe....what have you? Let's work more recent history. Obergfell? When will this labeling the clarification of citizens' rights cease to be called "legislating from the bench"? Because it isn't.

What have I? Oh, lots. And I'm not even an expert :lol: :wink:

Roe opened the floodgates. It was, in and of itself, a precedent. And a precedent of the worst kind because it, effectively, bypassed the Constitution. Try to find that right in the Constitution. Look for it, it's not there. It was twisted legal reasoning, reaching for such abstract concepts as the penumbra of the umbrella that is the Constitution. But it set a precedent, and that's all the Left needed to get up and run with it. And they ain't stopped running since.

Plainly put, courts are how the Left get their agenda implemented because they can't run on what they really believe. When they do, they lose elections. This is a point that is beyond dispute, and proven many times since the late 60's. And it's going to be proven again next year. And in 2020 unless Trump is taken out. Make no mistake about it folks, what Mueller is spearheading on behalf of the bureaucratic deep state establishment is nothing more than an attempted political assassination. Mueller is a politically appointed hit man and his sights are on Donald Trump, to overturn an election and to unseat a duly elected President. And one of the two major political parties in this nation are on board with this and chomping at the bit to execute the order should it be given. We've seen this dance before, late in the year 2000.

Which brings us to Bush v. Gore.

The Florida Supreme Court was willing to let Al Gore recount until he had enough votes to change the outcome of the election. Which, in effect, was changing the rules of electoral process in the state of Florida. After the fact. We don't like the results, so we want to change the rules after the game has been played. Election law is the sole province of the Florida legislature, and they meet, at times, up to twice a year to debate and enact the will of the voters of their state. You don't like how the last election went? You think there's some inequity in the system based upon the previous election? That's when you change the law. Everybody knew the rules going into that election, but one side didn't get the result they desired, i.e., winning the Presidency, so they cried foul and the Florida Supreme Court was willing to go along with them. Enough judges on that court were willing to change the rules to alter the outcome of an election. And to do that they were willing to bypass the Florida legislature, and in effect the majority of the voters of the state of Florida. That's not how the system was designed to work.

How many ballot initiatives in California over the past couple of decades were overwhelmingly approved by a majority of California voters only to be overturned by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, as unconstitutional. Now, when ballot initiatives are being overwhelmingly approved by voters, at rates better than 60%.... and a couple of judges on a radical court consistently overturn the will of the voters.... that ain't how the system is supposed to work. Duane can weigh in on that, as he is a resident of that God forsaken state.

Look at the judge shopping that has occurred on Trump's travel ban(s). And the reasoning behind these examples of unilateral judicial overreach are based on comments made by Trump during the campaign. Is that politically criminalizing campaign speech? If that's criminal, why isn't lying about your opponent a crime, because it's not. Read the ban orders. There is nothing wrong with the language, and even at that, Trump is CEO of the Executive Branch. And the Constitution gives him the authority to do this, yet here come unilateral decisions halting the process put down in the Constitution. By judges that are nothing more than rubber stamps for the ideology of the person that put them where they are.

You mentioned Obergfell. There was a decision, seemed obscure at the time, I think in New Hampshire (or was it Maine?)... 5-7 years ago. By, I believe, four judges. I remember reading about it. I also remember linking a story (and probably a long-winded rant :wave: ) about it at the time in my former life at this place. That decision kick-started the fast track that ended with Obergfell. That decision was deemed a precedent, and that's all that was needed to get it rolling through the court system, bypassing the legislative and electoral process.

What about voter id laws in states like North Carolina and Texas? Forget the politics played, what about the courts consistently undermining the will of the voters of both of those states? Courts are not supposed to be proactive. They are supposed to adjudicate the law. We can not have our nation, as it was founded, if it becomes acceptable for courts to usurp voters and the legislatures those voters select to represent them.

I don't mind the hysterics of the Left, but ultimately these issues are decided in the state legislatures and at the ballot box every two and four years.

Put it this way, would you want me coming into your state (assuming I had the power) and forcing you to bear arms for your own protection? And what if I did have that power and I got a judge to go along with my wishes, thereby forcing you to do something you didn't want to do. Would you suffer arguments such as: It's to protect your family. It is to protect your community. If it only saves one life.... blah blah blah.

Would you stand by for that? Would you feel comfortable with a single judge overriding what is the majority opinion of your state? This crap works both ways, and the other side is figuring out how to go about getting it done.

Be careful what you wish for. I don't say that, specifically aimed at you. I just speak generally. There is a demon let out of the bottle by the Left. That demon is devouring them, and they don't seem to realize what is happening to them. We better hope that sanity prevails, and some heads at the DNC/Clinton Campaign roll over what really happened that generated the need for this Russia hoax.

The Left, the entire political establishment.... they are playing a very very dangerous game. They think they are in control. Maybe they are. But at any rate, we're in banana republic territory here and Donald J. Trump isn't the person who brought us here. I'll say it again: the nation has stage four cancer. Trump is the chemotherapy.

Everybody else up there in that incestuous vile swamp, they created all of this. They own it. And they can't stand the light of day shining down upon them, baring their sins of corruption.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:43 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
When will this labeling the clarification of citizens' rights cease to be called "legislating from the bench"? Because it isn't.

And this here is my short form response :wave:

Putting you down with being ok with living under the decrees of small numbers of black-robed un-elected men and women, deciding all things to the greater harmony of the general good.

For almost 13 centuries, the majority of the known world was ruled in such a manner. It worked out well enough to try it again I reckon :sar:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:47 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Illegals flood into this country because they are discriminators.

Discrimination is good.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:06 am 
Obsessed Stalker

RacerX wrote:
Discrimination is good.

Especially when it boosts Democrat voter rolls. I guess they have to replace all of those lives they aborted somehow I guess....

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:31 am 
Obsessed Stalker

This is further proof that Satan's plan is working

Donald Trump sought to distance himself Monday from federal charges leveled against his former campaign chairman, saying on Twitter that the crimes alleged against Paul Manafort concerned activities that took place long before his White House campaign.

See that right there.

Trump IS distant from this. He wasn't even in the picture. They all know this, too.

and check this out

Pelosi: Congress needs to protect Mueller from Trump

Wait, I thought Trump couldn't fire Mueller?

Democrats demanded Monday that Congress approve a bill preventing the special counsel from being fired after Robert Mueller unsealed charges against three former Trump campaign officials concerning their work with or on behalf of Russian interests.

These people are priceless :crackup:

the first quote in this post is from the UK Daily Mail

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:18 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

From InfoWars, Alex Jones' site so buyer beware.

Having said that, Byron York wrote last week - and Kimberly Strassel as well - that the next shoe to drop - if it does - will be: did the FBI use the false dossier as a pretext for obtaining FISA warrants?

Mistrial?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:44 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

They did. Brennen admitted it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:59 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

addendum to my chapter five rant a few posts ago

We can call it Floodgates

A president cannot obstruct justice through the exercise of his constitutional and discretionary authority over executive-branch officials like Mr. Comey. If a president can be held to account for “obstruction of justice” by ending an investigation or firing a prosecutor or law-enforcement official—an authority the constitution vests in him as chief executive—then one of the presidency’s most formidable powers is transferred from an elected, accountable official to unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats and judges.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:09 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

A lot of words....Replace “President” with”Obama”. Still above the law?)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:56 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Still has the authority to end an investigation.

"Above the law" has nothing to do with it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:15 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:

He had the authority to remove Comey.

It's ending badly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:20 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:

It's ending badly.

For libtards. Mueller's got nothing, except he apparently wasn't doing his job as FBI Director 2001-2013.

Why hasn't the media asked him about that?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:46 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:

It's ending badly.

For libtards. Mueller's got nothing, except he apparently wasn't doing his job as FBI Director 2001-2013.

Why hasn't the media asked him about that?

go for it letters@NYT.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:22 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

I should have known you had their libtard hotline number.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:32 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

It took you long enough to get around to the real reason behind your illiterate logic. This is just your half-assed idea of some sort of morality play on revenge? One good turn deserves another?

I don't really fucking care if that's the case or not. Seriously, I don't fucking care. Because I'm not listening to folks with logic and attitude the likes of yours. Y'all don't want to listen, y'all aren't interested in finding a middle way. Y'all are only interested in your way or the highway.

Anyway....

Replace Trump with Obama, and nothing is changed.

Elections have consequences, remember?

Last edited by jlb on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:03 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Investigate all. See if I care.

The he Russia/she Russia shit might spark reforms they can’t hide from

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:09 pm 
Addicted Stalker

If Manafort did something wrong, hang him, fine by me, BUT this is old old news by over 10 years, is that the best they got? That and a low level 29 year old rookie that messed up on a date whether intentionally or not... they wire him and they still got nothing... President Trump is being proven right one more time.... witch hunt....

I watched FOX News last night , on one of the programs, a democrat stated that when Trump tweets something, he's is more often then not correct.... when a lib says that, it tells me Trumps got the inside track here.... that's way he can afford to let Mueller act like Inspector Clouseau...... sorry Louie, ain't nothing there...maybe less then nothing...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:30 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
If Manafort did something wrong, hang him, fine by me, BUT this is old old news by over 10 years, is that the best they got? That and a low level 29 year old rookie that messed up on a date whether intentionally or not... they wire him and they still got nothing... President Trump is being proven right one more time.... witch hunt....

I watched FOX News last night , on one of the programs, a democrat stated that when Trump tweets something, he's is more often then not correct.... when a lib says that, it tells me Trumps got the inside track here.... that's way he can afford to let Mueller act like Inspector Clouseau...... sorry Louie, ain't nothing there...maybe less then nothing...

Manafort is guilty of one thing, and it has nothing to do with these charges. He associated with Trump. That is his crime. His only crime. Nobody gave two shits about him, his business or his business dealings. They knew what he was doing.

Trump committed the only other real crime. He won the election.

It boggles my mind that some people around here don't see why Democrats/The Left are so furiously pursuing this angle of attack. They were supposed to win. Because winning would have made all of this go away.

But they didn't win and now all of their sins have been laid bare. Sooooo.....

time to take Trump out.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:37 am 
Addicted Stalker

They've been trying to take Trump out for a few months... its proving a group tougher then they ever thought... they're used to pussy Republican politicians .... and they're wrong... Trump is out in front of them.. look at Trump tweets... he'll put out something of the wall and he'll get bashed for it and low and behold in a couple of weeks, BOOM he's right.... The average Republican needs to be nice to the DC clowns or they won't get to go to the party's.... Trump makes his own parties.... Which is the reason I say now, Trump isn't a Democrat or a Republican, and the establishment in DC doesn't know how to handle that....