Board index
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The bottom line is the effing bottom line.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:54 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
"It's the economy stupid". And the POTUS gets the blame and the glory. That's the American way.

Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are buffoons.....But....This is why Trump could earn reelection.

Add a secure border to that and fat boy is golden.

Don't fuck it up reforming our taxes in the wrong fucking direction :wave:

Post subject: Re: The bottom line is the effing bottom line.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:40 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Any.

ANY tax reform will be labeled by the media and their stooges the Democrat Party as "tax cuts for the rich".

Because the top 20% in income pay 95% of the taxes.

I'm fine with tax reform, but spending reform is what is needed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:51 am 
Obsessed Stalker

What X said. All of it.

Because it has the virtue of being the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:49 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
Any.

ANY tax reform will be labeled by the media and their stooges the Democrat Party as "tax cuts for the rich".

Or your dismissal of any possible unpleasant truths? Why wait until something is published to blame the media? Proactive Scapegoating.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:13 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Any.

Or your dismissal of any possible unpleasant truths? Why wait until something is published to blame the media? Proactive Scapegoating.

I realize I'm intruding on this conversation, but....

WTF are you talking about? What unpleasant truths? And where have you been for the last couple of decades? Hellfire, Schumer not three days ago said the Republicans were siding with the rich with their tax proposal. When the lame stream Democrat propaganda outlets weren't trying to downplay UraniumGate, they were saying the same thing, e.g., the GOP tax plan favors the rich. When Trump deep-sixed the insurance subsidies, they said it was in favor of health care for the rich.

For God's sake man, get some fresh air.

The problem isn't money. The problem is how much of it is wasted by the incompetency of the federal government. Which you can't seem to get enough of.... government that is.

Look at Mueller's "investigation". How much has that cost? Any expense is justifiable in search of something to criminalize for political expediency I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:29 pm 
Addicted Stalker

It is obvious Louie and his ilk don't understand how the tax system works.... further proof, you need to listen to Limbaugh more... he had a segment where it was explained perfectly.... in essence, if you make 50G's and you get a tax cut, the rich guy gets the same tax cut on the first 50G's he makes... hence every tax cut is a cut for the rich, which is the liberal loophole to constantly scream that every tax cut is a cut for the rich... I did not know that until yesterday.... so now I understand what lying bastards Democrats are....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:01 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
It is obvious Louie and his ilk don't understand how the tax system works.... further proof, you need to listen to Limbaugh more... he had a segment where it was explained perfectly.... in essence, if you make 50G's and you get a tax cut, the rich guy gets the same tax cut on the first 50G's he makes... hence every tax cut is a cut for the rich, which is the liberal loophole to constantly scream that every tax cut is a cut for the rich... I did not know that until yesterday.... so now I understand what lying bastards Democrats are....

We aren't having the same conversation. Congress has a plan that will raise taxes (lower rates aint the bottom line if your taxes go up in $$$$) on about 70 million people (I doubt that is going to get to Trump's desk).

That wasn't even the topic. I'm giving you boy T credit for the current economy. Your problem is Limbaugh because you need someone to tell you it's "Morning in America" all over again and it just isn't so.

Your boy Trump isn't Reagan, he's Clinton. And Clinton was a successful President. It's a win, shut up and enjoy it :wave:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:14 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Any.

We'll see if the media calls whatever tax reform a "tax cut for the rich".

Name a tax reform they haven't.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:58 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

We aren't having the same conversation. Congress has a plan that will raise taxes (lower rates aint the bottom line if your taxes go up in $$$$) on about 70 million people (I doubt that is going to get to Trump's desk).

That wasn't even the topic. I'm giving you boy T credit for the current economy. Your problem is Limbaugh because you need someone to tell you it's "Morning in America" all over again and it just isn't so.

Your boy Trump isn't Reagan, he's Clinton. And Clinton was a successful President. It's a win, shut up and enjoy it :wave:

Trump ain't know Clinton, quit watching CNN... Trump is following the constitution far closer then many of the prior Presidents.... that certainly ain't Clinton...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Speaking of the bottom line

Barry's law firm paid Fusion GPS

maybe they wanted pizza :wave:

How the Democrats and Hillary played the Russia card

Liberal fascists and academic freedom

Now there are some serious bottom lines :hammer: :slap:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:13 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Trump ain't know Clinton, quit watching CNN... Trump is following the constitution far closer then many of the prior Presidents.... that certainly ain't Clinton...

Pair of lucky fat jacks.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:07 am 
Addicted Stalker

Clinton was lucky, Trump wasn't and isn't guilty of anything, well maybe running off at the mouth, but that's be about it.... Clinton is dirty, way dirty, I'd bet he's a pedophile boinking 15 and 16 year olds out on an island with the other pedophile.... you don't go there 11 times for nothing....