Board index
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cokie Roberts
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:06 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Anybody want to 'splain why the "nonpartisan" media stood silent while knowing for years to not to get on an elevator alone with John Conyers if you're a chick? :wave:

Trump's fault?

But...but...but....Roy Moore!!!!

Post subject: Re: Cokie Roberts
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:20 am 
Addicted Stalker

To be clear, Franken was railroaded... not sure about Conyers, he paid someone off so he's probably guilty.... but the unmitigated gall this media has and it one sidedness is utterly unfathomable.... :annoy: How every American can't see that amazes me....not to mention befuddles also...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:14 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Why was the media silent on Conyers?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:46 am 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
To be clear, Franken was railroaded... not sure about Conyers, he paid someone off so he's probably guilty.... but the unmitigated gall this media has and it one sidedness is utterly unfathomable.... :annoy: How every American can't see that amazes me....not to mention befuddles also...

I am sincerely curious as to why you think he was railroaded?

The reason I ask is, looking back over his history he believed that he could get away with this behavior. The arrogance. The condescension. The non-exit exit and non-apology apology tour, leading with the "it was meant to be a joke" mantra being played in full tilt diva mode, e.g., I don't recall those instances the same way those women do. Making excuses with the neo-apologetic tone that's not really an apology. And on top of that, neither of them are giving up their congressional seat.

And why shouldn't he have felt that way? Bill and Hillary Clinton legitimized this type of behavior, and the attitude towards women it fostered, when Bill decided to use the power of the Presidency to get blow jobs and other sexual favors from women whom he had power over.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am 
Addicted Stalker

jlb wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

The reason I ask is, looking back over his history he believed that he could get away with this behavior. The arrogance. The condescension. The non-exit exit and non-apology apology tour, leading with the "it was meant to be a joke" mantra being played in full tilt diva mode, e.g., I don't recall those instances the same way those women do. Making excuses with the neo-apologetic tone that's not really an apology. And on top of that, neither of them are giving up their congressional seat.

And why shouldn't he have felt that way? Bill and Hillary Clinton legitimized this type of behavior, and the attitude towards women it fostered, when Bill decided to use the power of the Presidency to get blow jobs and other sexual favors from women whom he had power over.

From what I am privy to, Franken didn't do anything, a fake boob grab pic, stole a kiss during a rehearsal and grabbed a couple of butts when taking pictures... any of them right? No, but also nothing a person should get to exercised over in my humble opinion... He needs a knuckle rap by the local Nune with a yard stick and call it good... there are real cases out there that need attention..... mind you I have no love loss for the dumb SOB, but on this deal I don't see it as that big of a deal... if it bothered the women very much, they wouldn't have waited ten years to whine....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:32 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Cokie Roberts is an enabler.

She, and others who knew about Conyers, should be punished.

Penn State coaches were punished for knowing about Sandusky. Even those that didn't know are still being punished (Schiano).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:47 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
jlb wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

From what I am privy to, Franken didn't do anything, a fake boob grab pic, stole a kiss during a rehearsal and grabbed a couple of butts when taking pictures... any of them right? No, but also nothing a person should get to exercised over in my humble opinion... He needs a knuckle rap by the local Nune with a yard stick and call it good... there are real cases out there that need attention..... mind you I have no love loss for the dumb SOB, but on this deal I don't see it as that big of a deal... if it bothered the women very much, they wouldn't have waited ten years to whine....

Ok, thanks.

However.com, Franken has had no problem lecturing his "loyal" opposition on morality from his position of power in the Senate. And his humor never was funny. It was rather vulgar and perverse, imo.

And that right there cuts to the chase for me. The GOP in general, and the voters of Alabama are being lectured about allegations (that I believe are contrived and false) against Roy Moore and what kind of a rope that will tie around the GOP's neck. Meanwhile, the real story is Harvey Weinstein and Hollywood, the MSM and their enablers all lecturing the rest of the country about morality with charges of racism, sexism, misogyny, etc., etc..... all down through the last 3-4 decades.... the Senate condemning itself (three weeks ago today, same day the Moore story broke, look it up) as gropers, harassers, ergo pervs. And these pervs, THEY CONFISCATE OUR MONEY and run the fucking country.

AND THEY'RE THE ONES DOING ALL THIS PERVERTED NASTY SHIT.

So I know.... let's investigate Donald Trump for collusion with Russia. Let's charge Roy Moore with pedophilia from almost forty years ago. Let's change the subject and let's shine that damn light over there away from us.

Nah.....

I'm not buying it.

Here's what I am buying. None of this would be happening if Hillary Clinton had won the election. And now the sewer covers are coming off the pipes and what lies below is nothing but filth and vulgarity.

And that is the true meaning of last year's election, Charlie Brown :mrgreen:

I told youse guys last year that if all Trump did was keep Hillary out of the White House, I would consider his election a victory. Well, all this shit coming to light right now I've always suspected (and I know a lot of youse guys did too) was there.

But hot damn, I never thought it would implode so fast and so spectacularly.

God Bless Donald J. Trump, the greatest Troller-in-Chief in history :rok: :crackup: