All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: And yet another Libvert goes down
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

National Pervert Radio

Post subject: Re: And yet another Libvert goes down
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:58 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Always like when executives say it’s a difficult time for the group when they really mean it’s a difficult time for them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:15 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Are you two guys buying every one of these stories?

Hey, I'm no NBC fan and youse guys know that but should somebody lose their career over allegations?

For instance

NBC News chairman Andrew Lack said in an early morning memo to staff that the complaint was filed on Monday night. Lack said it was the first complaint lodged against Lauer in his career at the network. But he also said "we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident."

ok fine, but he's been there for at least twenty years and the first ever complaint was just filed this past Monday? Two days ago? And the guy loses his career?

I'm not buying a lot of this. Or maybe I should put it another way: As much as I enjoy watching libtards stew in the juices of their own concoctions I don't assume guilt. It's too easy to claim sexual harassment on the part of women. And there is an underlying narrative at play in all of this, i.e., that woman don't lie when it comes to this topic.

I call bullshit on that.

Maybe all of this is true but the only thing we do know for certain, since the Harvey Weinstein story broke and started this avalanche, is this: Weinstein, Conyers and Franken are guilty of this behavior because there is indisputable evidence, not the least of which is their own admissions of guilt.

Outside of that, these are just allegations and if they're not true but being acted upon anyway, our nation is in heap big trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:35 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

I think some of these women need to grow a set and man up.

If I were to file sexual harassment everytime a chick touches me unwanted, or shows intentionally shows cleavage to curry favor, people would think I'm a pussy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 am 
Addicted Stalker

jlb wrote:

Hey, I'm no NBC fan and youse guys know that but should somebody lose their career over allegations?

For instance

NBC News chairman Andrew Lack said in an early morning memo to staff that the complaint was filed on Monday night. Lack said it was the first complaint lodged against Lauer in his career at the network. But he also said "we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident."

ok fine, but he's been there for at least twenty years and the first ever complaint was just filed this past Monday? Two days ago? And the guy loses his career?

I'm not buying a lot of this. Or maybe I should put it another way: As much as I enjoy watching libtards stew in the juices of their own concoctions I don't assume guilt. It's too easy to claim sexual harassment on the part of women. And there is an underlying narrative at play in all of this, i.e., that woman don't lie when it comes to this topic.

I call bullshit on that.

Maybe all of this is true but the only thing we do know for certain, since the Harvey Weinstein story broke and started this avalanche, is this: Weinstein, Conyers and Franken are guilty of this behavior because there is indisputable evidence, not the least of which is their own admissions of guilt.

Outside of that, these are just allegations and if they're not true but being acted upon anyway, our nation is in heap big trouble.

They got real dirt on Lauer, Vanity Fare broke the story pretty big... he's a perv... but your right, you can ruin a guy in a heart beat... need I mention Judge Roy Moore?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:25 am 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
I think some of these women need to grow a set and man up.

If I were to file sexual harassment everytime a chick touches me unwanted, or shows intentionally shows cleavage to curry favor, people would think I'm a pussy.

Which is why I said Franken was railroaded.... a copped a couple of butt grabs and a kiss and a picture of a fake boob grab... should he have done it, no .... is it grounds for anything more then a slap on the wrist, not in my eyes... and I don't even like the dumb son of a bitch....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:59 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

jlb wrote:

Nope. Just enjoying libverts destroying each other.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:06 pm 
Addicted Stalker

So far, all of them have admitted their guilt, so yea I buy them...Conyers didn't admit, but they can show that he paid off a victim so I'd say he's guilty...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:35 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
jlb wrote:

For instance

I call bullshit on that.

They got real dirt on Lauer, Vanity Fare broke the story pretty big... he's a perv... but your right, you can ruin a guy in a heart beat... need I mention Judge Roy Moore?

Which is why I took the other tact in the other libvert thread. And as the afternoon progressed, after I made this post it became obvious that they got the goods on Lauer.

Now, everybody pretending they didn't know this was going on.... let the non-denial denials commence in earnest :D

which brings me to Roy Moore. Ya know, the stuff they're trying to pin on him.... people who really prey on kids like that don't just stop doing it, as a rule.

Yet nothing else is coming out against Moore. And I don't count Gloria Allred's bullshit charge. I could change my categorization of that charge if Gloria would just submit the yearbook to an independent hand-writing analysis, done with the proper legal and acceptable supervision.

So yeah, the whole Moore thing is blowing up in their face.

Fucking karma. It's glorious :rok: