Board index
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Not guilty
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:46 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Her last words - help me dad

There are people cheering this decision. For all sorts of reasons. But mostly, politically.... it's a slap at Trump and the people who voted for him.

The 60's ended long ago. Maybe it's time the rest of humanity could stop living under it's poison.

But, probably not.

Post subject: Re: Not guilty
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:32 am 
Pron Star

This jury was full of f'ing morons...

there is nothing else to say....

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:16 am 
Addicted Stalker

So when do the riots start? No justice no peace? Who's neighborhood do we burn first? Our own? Oh wait, it was a white girl , move along, nothing to see here.... :annoy:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:42 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Prosecutorial overreach. Don’t change murder if you cannot prove murder.

For reference see “Zimmerman”.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:

I'm inclined to agree if the bullet bounced off the oavement, as reported. But, with do much fake news put out by the media, who knows.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:52 am 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:

I'm inclined to agree if the bullet bounced off the oavement, as reported. But, with do much fake news put out by the media, who knows.

OK, did the trigger pull itself? No.... Due you check to see if a gun is loaded by pulling the trigger? No.... It may have been a bouncing bullet, its still manslaughter, which is one of the charges they were allowed to use... This is a travesty of the gravest kind...

Drive threw an intersection while texting and kill a pedestrian .... it is an accident, you didn't mean for anyone to get killed...do you get off scot free? I bet not.... happen here a couple years ago, girls in jail for a while....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:26 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:

OK, did the trigger pull itself? No.... Due you check to see if a gun is loaded by pulling the trigger? No.... It may have been a bouncing bullet, its still manslaughter, which is one of the charges they were allowed to use... This is a travesty of the gravest kind...

Drive threw an intersection while texting and kill a pedestrian .... it is an accident, you didn't mean for anyone to get killed...do you get off scot free? I bet not.... happen here a couple years ago, girls in jail for a while....

He should have got something, manslaughter, based on what I know of the case, I could see easily.

Why the fuck have 3 strikes for some laws and apparently infinite strikes for others (illegal alien).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:21 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Jurors weren't allowed to handle the gun. For my part, I don't think it would have made a difference. This was a San Francisco jury and it was going to deliver this verdict. Additionally, for my part, I wasn't surprised that they came back with this verdict, but I'm not going to be any part of blaming poor prosecutorial tactics, which I expect to happen. Not that it matters.

Anyway.....

The claim is that he found the gun laying there, picked it up and it fired. He just stumbled across a stolen gun on a pier. Is everybody aware of the history of this particular firearm? It's worth a look. The gun is a Sig-Sauer P239. Sigs don't function that way, unless there is a finger on the trigger. Hell, no gun functions that way, i.e., fires without a finger on the trigger. He claimed to have thrown it into the bay because he wanted it to stop firing.

That's the layman English for reports I've heard.

It's a semi-automatic pistol. It's got drop protection. My Sig P226 has the same safeties built into it. They just don't go off, then keep going off. I dropped my Sig two years ago.... fell out of my belt holster. It was a stupid thing on my part, which I solved by getting a better holster. It had a full magazine in it, and one in the pipe. It landed on the hammer, from a height of approximately 2.5-3 feet. I can show you the concrete "notch" on the hammer it permanently has because of that. Had my gun acted the way this defense team characterized the stolen Sig that killed Steinle, I might have taken one to my right torso, or even my head.

I'm still here posting because the gun has safeties built into it for such occurrences. Guns just don't do what is being claimed here. Hell, you can de-cock a Sig with a hot round in the barrel because of the safeties built into the firearm. The hammer just does not hit the firing pin unless there is a deliberate pull of the trigger. And even then, it has a transfer bar that actually hits the firing pin based on the pull of the trigger. Ruger Firearms are built that way too.

But the jury wasn't allowed to handle it and test the trigger pull weight. I'm betting the jury didn't hear expert testimony from people the likes of Massad Ayoob, either. The heart of the defense is that it was accidental. That gun didn't do anything that was used by the defense to justify acquittal.

Guns don't act that way, but some people believe everything they see in PervWood movies. And that brings me to the real crime with this verdict.

Ignorance. Willful or cultural. Doesn't matter.

So, there ya go. You don't have to be a John Lott or Massad Ayoob to come to this particular conclusion about the behavior of the firearm that killed Kate Steinle.

It's not that complicated what happened here.