Board index
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:29 am 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Fawing, fanboyish, partisan headline.

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 am 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1232
Their tax plan sucks. It's not a tax plan and it's definitely not tax reform.

Cue John Lennon.

Imagine a world where Republicans meant what they promised. And then they got to passing what they preached. And Trump would sign it.

Imagine what could have been, and now won't be.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:33 am 
Offline
Brainwashed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:27 am
Posts: 5774
Mostly negative article.


As for any "tax reform", until spending is seriously addressed, it's all smoke and mirrors.

_________________
This post is an opinion only, and not to be taken as an attack on any individual or group.
Reading this post constitutes a contractual agreement with the author that this post is in no way, shape, or form, an attack on anyone or anything.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:24 pm 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
jlb wrote:
Their tax plan sucks. It's not a tax plan and it's definitely not tax reform.

Cue John Lennon.

Imagine a world where Republicans meant what they promised. And then they got to passing what they preached. And Trump would sign it.

Imagine what could have been, and now won't be.


And they’re going to pass it and Trump is going to sign it. They know they can bamboozle lots of voters, but they cannot weather the stock market tumble sure to follow if they fail.

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:26 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3918
RacerX wrote:
Mostly negative article.


As for any "tax reform", until spending is seriously addressed, it's all smoke and mirrors.


What most seem to be missing here, those who pay the most tax aren't getting any cut... the ones paying the least in tax get the biggest cut.... the "harm" the Democrats speak of will be offset by additional spending by those who think they will do well under a new tax plan, and it will work.... It has always worked in the past and it will work now... I do however agree, the "dent" won't be very big until we massively cut the budget...

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:28 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3918
Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:
Their tax plan sucks. It's not a tax plan and it's definitely not tax reform.

Cue John Lennon.

Imagine a world where Republicans meant what they promised. And then they got to passing what they preached. And Trump would sign it.

Imagine what could have been, and now won't be.


And they’re going to pass it and Trump is going to sign it. They know they can bamboozle lots of voters, but they cannot weather the stock market tumble sure to follow if they fail.


According to most investment houses I've listened to, they're very excited about things to come for the next year or so... maybe your wrong....cough cough choke choke....Louie wrong.....pfffffftt..... LOL :crackup:

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:54 pm 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:
Their tax plan sucks. It's not a tax plan and it's definitely not tax reform.

Cue John Lennon.

Imagine a world where Republicans meant what they promised. And then they got to passing what they preached. And Trump would sign it.

Imagine what could have been, and now won't be.


And they’re going to pass it and Trump is going to sign it. They know they can bamboozle lots of voters, but they cannot weather the stock market tumble sure to follow if they fail.


According to most investment houses I've listened to, they're very excited about things to come for the next year or so... maybe your wrong....cough cough choke choke....Louie wrong.....pfffffftt..... LOL :crackup:


The market has tanked every time they think they might not get a tax thing* passed.

* JL and I are in agreement, it ain’t reform and it anit a cut, but it’s a tax thing. Relax Duane, you got this. You know Trump would sign Marx’s Manifesto if they put it underneath his nose and said it was a corporate tax cut. It’s not like he’s going to read it :wave:

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3918
Louie, I realize you don't like Trump and hope the whole country tanks cause you don't want him to look good, but when the country tanks, so do you...did you think about that?

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:01 pm 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Duane....I hope he succeeds but so far.....

A big majority of his party in congress that voted to repeal Obamacare 999 times and he can’t get one??? How fucking hard can it be for a serious commander in chief to secure a fucking border?

And now half the middle class is going to get their taxes raised and this room temperature IQ is gonna smile and declare it a BEE-UTIFUL tax cut.

Is he trying???

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:57 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1232
Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:
Their tax plan sucks. It's not a tax plan and it's definitely not tax reform.

Cue John Lennon.

Imagine a world where Republicans meant what they promised. And then they got to passing what they preached. And Trump would sign it.

Imagine what could have been, and now won't be.


And they’re going to pass it and Trump is going to sign it. They know they can bamboozle lots of voters, but they cannot weather the stock market tumble sure to follow if they fail.


That's the point, and you continue to miss it.

The Republicans, if they believed what they've been preaching for the last two decades, could have had what they say they believe. They have a President that would sign it. But they won't go there, will they? Even though nobody can stop them, right?

You live in a world where bamboozling voters is savoir faire. I live in Realville. If this is the kind of Republican you are, you can have the Republican Party.

Useless as tits on a boar.

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:18 am 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3918
Louie wrote:
Duane....I hope he succeeds but so far.....

A big majority of his party in congress that voted to repeal Obamacare 999 times and he can’t get one??? How fucking hard can it be for a serious commander in chief to secure a fucking border?

And now half the middle class is going to get their taxes raised and this room temperature IQ is gonna smile and declare it a BEE-UTIFUL tax cut.

Is he trying???


Why is it so hard for you to figure out, it isn't Trump standing in Trumps way? Like we've been saying for months... and you continually blame Trump.....I don't get it... :dunno:

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:42 am 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:
Duane....I hope he succeeds but so far.....

A big majority of his party in congress that voted to repeal Obamacare 999 times and he can’t get one??? How fucking hard can it be for a serious commander in chief to secure a fucking border?

And now half the middle class is going to get their taxes raised and this room temperature IQ is gonna smile and declare it a BEE-UTIFUL tax cut.

Is he trying???


Why is it so hard for you to figure out, it isn't Trump standing in Trumps way? Like we've been saying for months... and you continually blame Trump.....I don't get it... :dunno:


I agree his own party is stifling him. Probably because they can, because he's an empty suit and they're smarter.

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:29 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3918
An empty suit that ran a business that made him billions.... ok...got it... :roll: They ain't smarter, if they were, he'd not be in office....

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
Grand Stalker Supreme
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:24 pm
Posts: 13208
Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
His skills set isn’t transferring.

_________________
Trolling 4 Rubles.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:33 pm 
Offline
Addicted Stalker

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:06 am
Posts: 3918
Louie wrote:
His skills set isn’t transferring.


And you haven't bothered to look at the economy, both national and world.... its transferring quite nicely, imagine if congress would help just a little where we could be....

_________________
DUANE TRUMP WON----DEAL WITH IT...LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Biased WaPo strikes again.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:14 pm 
Offline
Obsessed Stalker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am
Posts: 1232
Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:
Their tax plan sucks. It's not a tax plan and it's definitely not tax reform.

Cue John Lennon.

Imagine a world where Republicans meant what they promised. And then they got to passing what they preached. And Trump would sign it.

Imagine what could have been, and now won't be.


And they’re going to pass it and Trump is going to sign it. They know they can bamboozle lots of voters, but they cannot weather the stock market tumble sure to follow if they fail.


The stock market is going to correct anyway. It's already over-inflated.

But remember, as your boy Barry said back in 2008.... along with a lot of other people that weren't your boys then but you like now because they hate Trump....

three very important words, which you were all for back then....


To. Big. To. Fail.


I know that's four words but I'm just trying to talk at libtard level :wave:

_________________
Indifference breeds contempt


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
[ Time : 0.322s | 15 Queries | GZIP : On ]