Board index
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mueller: clown show
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:44 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Mueller is wasting taxpayer dollars with this bullshit partisan fishing expedition

Post subject: Re: Mueller: clown show
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:38 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
RacerX wrote:

Um.....if we agree that an organization can be held accountable for bad judgement and actions of an employee even after that employee is terminated....then the investigation of Team Trump is justified.

Welcome aboard. :wave:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:37 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Um.....if we agree that an organization can be held accountable for bad judgement and actions of an employee even after that employee is terminated....then the investigation of Team Trump is justified.

Seriously? You already know the bulk of the lawyers (meaning about everyone) are Democrat .... if they tryed fleecing once, you think all of a sudden they'll quit? These people are all supposed to be on the same side.... why would anyone with hold information from the other organization? I'd like an answer to that...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:42 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

You have a house committee rattling cages. You want more than that? I know you want a push declared and all things Trump/Russia to just go away, but that ain’t happening.

Who controls Congress? Bingo! You’ll have an investigation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:31 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Flynn charged with lying to the FBI.

Remind me, when Hillary lied to the FBI, was she charged?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:31 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
You have a house committee rattling cages. You want more than that? I know you want a push declared and all things Trump/Russia to just go away, but that ain’t happening.

Who controls Congress? Bingo! You’ll have an investigation.

Once again you failed to read what I wrote....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:10 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Check. You are on board with the criminalization of politics when the outcome doesn't go your way. Welcome to the Soviet Union, American style.

Comrade.

Trump is being investigated because he won. No more, no less.

Flynn is being made an example for what (probably) a 100K people who live in DC do on a daily and regular basis.

And you're all for it. Your libtard is betraying you. And don't hand me the 94% GOP voting tendency. You're a libtard and you feel betrayed by Trump, who used to be a good social Democrat.

Go act of love yourself :wave:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:12 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Upon further review, this mid Monday morning.

It is quite the laughable irony, when a Republican speaks out against his party and said Republican is principled. Enlightened to political reality. A maverick, even.

But when a good social bleeding-heart Democrat turns against his party, he must be destroyed. Everything about him, including his life and his family.....

Must. Be. Destroyed.

:crackup:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:16 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

jlb wrote:
Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Check. You are on board with the criminalization of politics when the outcome doesn't go your way. Welcome to the Soviet Union, American style.

Comrade.

Flynn is being made an example for what (probably) a 100K people who live in DC do on a daily and regular basis.

And you're all for it. Your libtard is betraying you. And don't hand me the 94% GOP voting tendency. You're a libtard and you feel betrayed by Trump, who used to be a good social Democrat.

Trump isn't being investigated.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:28 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:
Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Comrade.

He's not? Well shazzam, that's what Jim Comey said. The same Comey that was inclined to give a pass to Flynn, but whose BFF said no fucking way, we're taking him down. The same Comey who, more or less, said that Trump never brought pressure to end the investigation. Which was backed up by the acting director of the FBI and the DoJ.

So now that's it's been awhile, and the Democrat Party (for the most part) and it's supporters in PervWood have been outed as the immoral filth they have always been, which is threatening to undermine the narrative.... it's time to recycle news from earlier this year and report it as though it's breaking news.

It's a fucking miracle, Mabel. Can you believe that crap the Trump did? Oh my..... :eek: :wave:

You keep telling yourself Trump isn't being investigated. You keep denying what's happening right in front of the entire nation, out front and plain to see. The federal bureaucracy is trying to undo the 2016 election. You should be ashamed that you leave the impression that you're all in on it just because you hate Trump.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:49 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Tainted beyond repair

No telling what else this partisan hack did. Talk about your obstructing justice.....this clown did it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:53 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Mueller got nothin; going beyond the scope of his duties

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:58 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Guess who...

I lead the "investigation" into Hillary's email server
I change the report language from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless"
I was involved in getting the fake Russian dossier on Trump to the FBI
I obstructed a probe into that dossier
I interviewed Flynn, but didn't mention it was an interview so he didn't have his lawyer present

I'm one of the head clowns in Mueller's clown show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:59 am 
Obsessed Stalker

oh my guess what

It's not about collusion, it's about i̶m̶p̶e̶a̶c̶h̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.... errr... obstruction

Boom bitches. The attempted assassination of a President.

All we're missing are the AR-15's and real bullets. :wave:

Is that too insensitive, too soon? :crackup:

The Democrat Party, the entirety of the media, and the Left in general.... they're playing with dangerous fire here. Hazardous chemicals that are explosive when handled poorly. Somebody should warn them.

Not that they would listen :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:42 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:

You are correct, he's being targeted with an outcome but no crime to get him there.... You and your minions think that's on the up and up?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:11 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

https://nypost.com/2017/12/05/latest-re ... tisan-hit/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:16 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Trump should fire him. What’s he waiting for?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:35 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

He should fire Rodstein or whatever the hell his name is first for selecting this clown.

But yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:51 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

Hyperpartisan #3 on Clown Mueller's team : Jeannie Rhee. Maxed out on nonations to Clinton, worked for Obama justice Department and the Clinton Foundation, personal attorney for Obama hack Been Rhoades.

Mueller is tainted beyond repair.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:08 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

"Worked for Obama Justice Department" is petty vague.

Every FBI agent not hired this year "worked for Obama Justice Department".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:18 pm 
Brainwashed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Deputy Assistant Attorney General.

It could be Barry's coke dealer and you wouldn't care. :wave: :wave: :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:20 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:

Shut it down, I don't care.

Two grand juries and two congressional committees will finish the job.

And the fallout will make for epic radio butthurt :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:21 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie, you think after close to two years of investigation they will find anything New? Seriously? They have Process crimes at best.... and even they are a joke!! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:29 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie, you think after close to two years of investigation they will find anything New? Seriously? They have Process crimes at best.... and even they are a joke!! :shock:

"Process crimes". You sound like those immigration advocates arguing for amnesty for illegals who "haven't broken any laws".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:07 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

"Process crimes". You sound like those immigration advocates arguing for amnesty for illegals who "haven't broken any laws".

Process crimes, realistically, are just fallback for when the primary purpose of the investigation can not be proven because there is no evidence.

Ask Scooter Libby about that. Hell, ask Karl Rove about that. He almost got indicted for not remembering what he said in a previous encounter. Which is why I want him to stfu and stop saying shit like he said on Fox News Sunday to Chris Wallace a few days ago.

He knows better, but he just can't seem to help his NeverTrump attitude. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:17 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

oh btw

Trump should fire Mueller. I'm beginning to believe he should fire Jeff Sessions as well, as Mr. Sessions is a major disappointment. I'm beginning to wonder if he was nothing more than a plant for the establishment. That somewhere along the line from the summer of 2016 through election day, he wasn't compromised in some manner. Just tin foil stuff there, but not as much as it might look on the surface.

He doesn't recuse himself, none of this happens. Sessions knows this swamp. He took himself out and he knew what was going to happen. Mr. Sessions took the coward's road. Once chosen, that's hard to walk back from.

And that's as it should have been, imo. No recusal. Get to work and clean house, because the house is quite filthy and decrepit and falling apart. Flynn was taken out because he was outspoken against his former boss and the intel bosses Obama employed. Obama should have fired him, just as he should have fired Comey. That's the gist of it. Thirty plus years of service, earning four stars along the way and now his life is destroyed. That's a heavy price to pay for "lying" to the FBI. And the real crime that we know has been committed was how Flynn was unmasked. I guess nothing's going to come of that. Just like Clinton's espionage. It's different when it's a Democrat.

And now that we know about Strzok, it becomes even more irritating and disgusting. :annoy: :banghead:

This is banana fucking republic territory here. And the perps aren't even ashamed or trying to hide that they're out to overturn a valid election.

There is a part of me that would love to believe that this Mueller, along with Sessions and Trump are all in this and going about it this way to out the real problems, to clean house at the FBI and to put this stuff beyond dispute in a public fashion.

But then I look at all of the Democrat goons Mueller hired, and I remember well the hate and discontent aimed at Trump since he took office and which was already on Defcon 1 throughout the campaign and then, along she comes, Realville, beckoning me back home where the fire is always burning and the coffee is warm and it's not always sunny. :D

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Just my thought, Jeff Sessions has been on the Hill for a long long time...lots of friends on both sides of the isle .... He can't do the job looking out for his friends.... simple as that....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:

Shut it down, I don't care.

Two grand juries and two congressional committees will finish the job.

And the fallout will make for epic radio butthurt :wave:

:wave:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:43 am 
Obsessed Stalker

How did it come to this?

How is it possible that Hillary Clinton escaped criminal indictment for mishandling classified documents despite incriminating evidence that she violated the Espionage Act? Why did Donald Trump become the target of a criminal investigation for allegedly conspiring with Russia to influence the presidential election despite no evidence that he ever did so? The answer, it seems, comes down to one person who played a vital role in both cases: Peter Strzok, deputy director of counterintelligence at the FBI.