Board index
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: And the Oscar for the most transparent diversion goes to....
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:37 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
...The Committee to Defend the President. :appl:

Buy you’ll talk about something else....Trump Lives Matter :wave:

Post subject: Re: And the Oscar for the most transparent diversion goes to
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:26 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Is that like Obama having the most transparent administration, where bills would be posted for two weeks so everyone could read them before being voted on?????!!!!???

But then, along came "We must pass it to see what's in it".

Or, is it transparent as in the T part of LGBTTTQQIAA....sweetheart? :val:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:39 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
like Obama

Nope. That sentimental favorite, Whataboutism, was snubbed by The Academy :wave:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:57 pm 
Addicted Stalker

I can not imagine the state of the economy if Hillary had won... be darned glad we have The Donald.... at the very least were moving forward!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:18 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
I can not imagine the state of the economy if Hillary had won... be darned glad we have The Donald.... at the very least were moving forward!!!

“Least” is so appropriate.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:27 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Better than the last eight years of 10 trillion backwards.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:37 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
like Obama

Nope. That sentimental favorite, Whataboutism, was snubbed by The Academy :wave:

The Doctor of Hypocrisy has spoken!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:00 pm 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Better than the last eight years of 10 trillion backwards.

Louie knows.... but he has no other direction to go... the reason the Democrats and libs don't want this tax bill to go through is they worry that it will work better then expected... the Fed people are talking of sporadic GDP numbers of 6% with a possibility of a sustained 4%+, next year!!!! That will kill any Democrat hope..... and that's why Louie is bah humbugging it.... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:22 am 
Obsessed Stalker

This isn't the tax bill I would have liked. It isn't a huge tax cut because they are tying it to spending. They spend, we don't. They just take our money to do it. They never cut spending.

Getting rid of the Obamacare mandate is huge, even if it only turns out to be a psychological relief. Repatriation is huge. With the trillions of dollars involved in the world economy, a 14% cut to 21% from 35% is huge.

It should have been reduced to 15%, but that gets us back to tax and spend politicians who never met a spending cut they liked.

The really big thing about this bill is what is going to hit high tax blue states. And that is long overdue, because those states have no right whatsoever forcing people in other more fiscally conservative and responsible states to subsidize their spending appetites. If the GOP did that as the opening salvo in a long term tax reform and spending strategery, then I applaud them for actually maybe showing some signs of intelligence. The people of those states will finally get a hands-on lesson about just how much their state politicians rip them off and waste their money. How they apply that lesson is inherently risky, but we're way past playing safe time as far as I am concerned. Y'alls mileage may vary on that point.

But mainly, these douche-bags never want to cut spending. And the real big elephant in the room are entitlements. Nobody (hardly) wants to even discuss that monster. And it needs to be discussed. It's about time our government was forced into zero-based budgeting. Just like the rest of us have to govern our lives.

As far as the Democrats are concerned, screw them. It's our money, not theirs. They have nothing. Just like it's been for just about forever.

and btw, the Republicans are not off the hot seat as far as I'm concerned. Trump would have signed whatever they sent to him. They promised a lot of things that they were unwilling to deliver. And that is a huge lost opportunity because they lied to us.

And this is the miracle of Trump's election. Yes, I said miracle. It has taken the form of shining a bright light on a lot of places that light has not shined upon in a very long time.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:22 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Agree with making the blue states pay more of their fair share is yuge.

The other IMO good thing is the R's finally showed a little backbone and stood up to the D's.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:30 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

I am stricken with two undeniable facts that are no longer in dispute after the year that has been 2017.

The Democrats finally realize that the Soviet Union aka Russia is our enemy and are trying to destroy us from within. Thanks much you merry bunch of fucking retards. Only took sixty years, but better late than never I reckon :wave:

The Democrats are finally concerned about spending and the debt.

BOOM!!!

It's a fricking miracle.

:crackup:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:39 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Here's a transparent diversion.

Those two up top and to the left. They're both denying everything. And fighting it.

But there they are, lumped in with the rest of the perv lineup. And that's the real point, when it gets down to where the rubber meets the road. At least they had the decency to keep Eric Bolling out of the lineup.

Nah, that's what the Left wanted. It's a great exercise in moral preening, i.e., they all do it.

I call bullshit. Democrat/Libtard perverts, harassers, gropers and probably rapists. All with one thing in common. Lecturing everybody else on morality.

And on that note here's some pictures of some of the most famous perverts of the last 60 years.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am 
Addicted Stalker

I suddenly have the urge for a sammich.

But not a Kennedy Dodd sammich.

A Witch Witch sammich. :crackup:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:05 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Bill Clinton, revered and loved by the Left.

Ted Kennedy, The Lion of the Senate.

Chris Dodd.... who the hell knows :crackup:

Did youse guys hear about the new movie coming out next year? Yeah, it's all about Chappaquiddick

Oh btw, don't think for one minute that the Democrats are anything but sorely disappointed that Roy Moore lost. That he barely lost, despite his controversial confrontational manner, and what I believe to be lies from women who were bought and paid for is being way over-analyzed as a talking point and prelude to an electoral wave for Democrats next fall.

That he barely lost, gives me confidence and comfort to state that the write-in effort (which was solely and completely Republican) was the difference. And I wouldn't be surprised if an in-depth analysis showed that the majority of those write-ins were NeverTrumpers. But at any rate, the numbers don't lie. Those write-in votes would have been enough to give Moore a close, but comfortable winning margin. So there ya go. Republicans, completely and totally, screwed up Alabama. But Democrats sure are going to use whatever they can get out there, because they need a lot of shit-talking to keep what POTUS is getting done off of the front pages.