Board index
It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trump Ambassador confronted with video of him lying.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:49 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
”Fake news”

Real life ain’t the Rush Limbaugh Showgram Pete :wave:

Post subject: Re: Trump Ambassador confronted with video of him lying.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:01 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Auditioning for CNN

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:13 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
Auditioning for CNN

Trump’s background is show business. Think about it. Everybody knows who he is because he was on their TV..... but there ain’t no Trump Tower in Podunk.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:34 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Auditioning for CNN

Trump’s background is show business. Think about it. Everybody knows who he is because he was on their TV..... but there ain’t no Trump Tower in Podunk.

Fake News.

Everyone knew about him as a rich real estate investor before he went into show business. Of course, if the media hadn't began interviewing him, you might have more of a point. So, the media caused Trump. Congrats, you're responsible for him. :wave:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:52 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
the media caused Trump

Said that about 18 months ago. :wave:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:02 am 
Addicted Stalker

So why does Trump get any billing in this deal at all? No one even mentioned Trump...

OK, I figured it out, it was one more chance at getting negative comment about Trump, whether he had anything to do with it or not....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:12 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
So why does Trump get any billing in this deal at all? No one even mentioned Trump...

OK, I figured it out, it was one more chance at getting negative comment about Trump, whether he had anything to do with it or not....

winner winner chicken dinner.

Btw, have youse guys noticed that the MSFNM* is going nuts with the story that Trump is going to fire Mueller?

Yeah, they been doing it for the last three days, at least. Anything to silence the tax reform act. :crackup:

*Main Stream Fake News Media

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:17 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
the media caused Trump

Said that about 18 months ago. :wave:

Doubtful. That tact on the topic does make Trump look more like an accident which fits an overall general narrative that's rooted in denial of what actually happened. Nah, I think that 2011 White House Correspondents Dinner roast by Barry has more to do with why Trump ran, than the fact that the media interviewed him. But who knows? I could be out to lunch and youse guys could be right. :dunno:

What I do know is that going into the New Year, Trump is POTUS and the Swamp is in full tilt retard/panic/depressed mode :crackup:

Oh, and Barack Obama's legacy (read damage) is being undone one little bitty brick at a time. Every day.

That's what really pisses them off :lol:

And no bill signed, no accomplishment I would approve of happening, matters. Icing on the cake. When I see the light being shined on all of this corruption, from every corner and aspect of Washington, DC, my vote for Trump is vindicated.

Because none of this would have seen the light of day had that lying traitorous bitch been elected. Yeah I said it. She's a lying traitorous bitch. And we all would have been screwed had she won.

And let's be honest here. Trump has turned out to be a pretty damn conservative POTUS to this point. Which I know surprised a lot of people, including me. Hell, even the NeverTrumper's are starting to acknowledge it, and for some of them that pisses them off even more. Go figure. :slap:

Trump has had a pretty good first year, but one would never know that based on fake news, fake polls and the general fake narrative they breed. And let's not forget the very real butthurt as well :D

And here's the real kicker: McConnell admitted to liking his tweets. Corker? He basically apologized. So yeah, looking forward to that wave that is going to return the House and the Senate back to Democrat control in just under 11 months from now. :mrgreen:

Maybe Trump can help these guys finally grow a spine, and maybe.... just maybe, they'll learn to forever bury their inner pussy :wave:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:41 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Even before the ink was dry on the signature making the tax bill law, the "Republicans are in trouble for midterms" and "the Republicans are going to take a beating in 2018" narrative was ratcheted up to Defcon One type rhetoric.

They're all doing it. They're all buying into history and such. Well, they all bought into history from the moment Trump came down that escalator too. How did that turn out?

I'm not buying it. Not at all. They cite Trump's popularity number in poll after poll after poll. They drink it like it's the kool-aid to eternal life. You know what I noticed? Trump's numbers are pretty much right where they were the entire time he was running for President and was going to get the crap kicked out of him by the Hillary Clinton wave.

Any of youse guys notice that, too? Or is it just me? :wave:

Anyway....

Turning the tables?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:46 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

RacerX wrote:
Auditioning for CNN

or the NY Times :crackup:

The White House firmly denied a New York Times report on Saturday claiming that President Trump said that Haitian immigrants "all have AIDS," among other inflammatory comments.

The Times reported that Trump lashed out at top aides and Cabinet officials in a June meeting in which he bemoaned the influx of immigrants despite his travel ban on Muslim-majority countries, which he said damaged the credibility of his vow to secure the border.

"General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims and it's both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous 'sources' anyway," White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement to the newspaper.