Here, I'll get it started

When hellhole really means shit hole, and vicey versey

Post subject: Re: The Shit Hole Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:03 am 
Obsessed Stalker

a shithole synopsis :crackup:

TRUMP CALLS HAITI SHITHOLE...
SLAMS IMMIGRATION FROM AFRICA...
DENIES COMMENT; ADMITS 'TOUGH' LANGUAGE...
Threatens to record future Oval Office meetings...
Vulgar? Some in Africa agree...
CNN SAYS 'SHITHOLE' 36 TIMES!
LEMON: 'People of Color Warned You'...
MEDIA MELTDOWN: TRUMP 'EVIL, NAZI, TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER'...
ICE AGENTS 'GESTAPO'...
UN SHOCK...
VATICAN: 'HARSH AND OFFENSIVE'...
President rejects 'Dreamer' deal...
FLASHBACK: Ted Kennedy on 1965 bill: 'It will not inundate America with immigrants from... deprived nations of Africa and Asia'
LIST: Potty-Mouthed Presidents...
US ambassador to Panama resigns...
Norwegians reject Trump's offer...

This is all a diversion from the real story, which is Fusion GPS, the Democrats and that phony dossier.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:32 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Democratic leaders who met with President Trump to discuss immigration issues, claim the proud New Yorker and nation’s chief executive disparaged Haiti and basket-case African states as “shitholes.” Democrats may not say it out loud, but they certainly view anyplace outside of Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York City – God-fearing, gun-clinging “fly-over country” – as backward shitholes.

The part in red up there ^^^

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:40 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Media in shit storm over shit hole comment :wave:

CNN really do like saying shit hole. Btw, this was one of probably a hundred brazillion meetings that occur on a daily basis in that Swamp. And for the most part, like this meeting, they are sausage making and they are private. But BOOOM BITCHES..... not in the age of The Trump.

Louie's own Senator Turban is most likely the leaker of private information.

That FBI story is getting hot and Turban Dick had to throw a dog whistle out there to change the subject. And that public meeting the other day.... yeah.... Trump played them all.

It's not worship, it's observation. We really have a bus full of idiots running our country and party affiliation doesn't really matter. A larger and more diverse collection of morons, idiots and dumbasses the world has not seen in some time, and they all think they should be in charge..... :crackup:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:05 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Trump Immigration Remarks Outrage Many, but Others Quietly Agree...
MEDIA MELTDOWN: 'EVIL, NAZI, TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER'...
ICE AGENTS 'GESTAPO'...
CNN SAYS 'SHITHOLE' 36 TIMES!
SEAN PENN: ENEMY OF MANKIND...
VATICAN: 'HARSH AND OFFENSIVE'...
LIST: Potty-Mouthed Presidents...

oh check this out, from the father of The Great Society

Down where your nuts hang :crackup:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:24 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Turbin has a history of outright lieing about what goes on when they get behind closed doors.

Meanwhile, a musical interlude

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:30 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Trump Fanboys Apology Tour 2018 has commenced

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:39 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Media apologist tour 2004-still rocking on

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:57 pm 
Addicted Stalker

It's a shitshow, but the media is A-OK with that

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:22 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

back to that shit-hole known as big government

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:26 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
Trump Fanboys Apology Tour 2018 has commenced

X is no fanboy, and you know it.

Is it possible that we are genuinely alarmed and concerned about just how dangerous Obama's FBI and Justice department became during his Administration? We are getting very close to undeniable truth buckled with indisputable facts, that the Obama Administration illegally spied on an opponent in a Presidential election, trying to undermine it while giving cover to the candidate in his (their) own party. They tried to sabotage Trump's campaign, and then his transition and now, his Presidency. And you have no problem with that at all. It's not that you're even trying to deny it, it's that you seem to work so hard to make arguments of moral equivalency. Well, the only parallel we have as a reference in our lifetime is Watergate. Maybe McCarthy, but he was a lone Senator that was rebuked for his abuse of power. What Obama did, makes both of them look like boy scouts by comparison.

This is huge, and fanboy tour is all you can come up with?

Is it possible, in your world, to admit that? Or is that acceptance that just is two bridges too fucking far?

The proof is out there. The proof is continuing to be put out there. We're not making this crap up. And it ain't no damn apology tour for Trump.

We are in dangerous and uncharted waters, and it is somewhat frightening if you want to know the truth. But the most frightening part of all, is the ability of far to many people like yourself to just turn a blind eye to this because you view the world in a way that offers acceptance to this level of corruption and abuse of power. That this is just what politicians do, as if voters have no say or responsibility in the matter.

That's your choice and it is free will. God bless free will. Til it swallows you, that is. History is my witness. She should be yours as well.

Last edited by jlb on Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:39 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

The Fan Boy Apology Tour is World Web Wide.

Let’s just tell the truth. The President made another racist statement. Not “shithole”by itself, but thrownig in”we want more people from countries like Norway”.

He emboldens racists.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:48 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Let’s just tell the truth. The President made another racist statement. Not “shithole”by itself, but thrownig in”we want more people from countries like Norway”.

He emboldens racists.

See, that right there is the problem. That is perceived racism, emboldened by fifty years of government run education. Because people in Norway are white? How does that convoluted logic apply to Asian immigrants? Indian immigrants? Both are the ignored bastard step-children of the Left, because when they get here, they work their asses off to make the best of the opportunities this country affords. They don't come here for "the benefits", i.e., taxpayer subsidized lifestyle.

And you should be really careful, because the 1965 Immigration Act was designed as nothing but a quota system to bring more immigrants from these third world shit-hole countries, because they were "under-represented" up to that time.

Why do we want to bring impoverished people to this country, but then tell them they don't have to assimilate? Because the Democrats needed voters. Was the whole hyphenated American movement that began in earnest in the 80's lost upon you? The intent and the timing of it's arrival?

Aren't quota's the ultimate indication of racism? By their very definition, they discriminate based upon ethnicity.

You need to rethink your world-view, because you are the one promulgating racism. And it's by your own damn convoluted definition of what constitutes a racist, that you do it. You are hanging yourself, and you don't even realize it.

Stop drinking the Orwellian kool-aid. You're not stupid, but you can still be used as a useful idiot.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:37 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

we are not going to agree on this.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:17 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Let's just tell the truth:

Media AGAIN caught disseminating fake news.

Isn't it interesting the fake news is always anti-conservative?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:24 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Yankees are so full of shit about racism.

I sat at breakfast in a Bed and Breakfast in Michigan listening to the host talk about how he cried at Rosa Parks funeral and implied how bad racism is in the south.

Then, went to lunch and listened as next to me was a table full of yankees extolling about how great it was how non-racist they were....blacks on one end of the table and whites on the other end, their orders taken by a waitstaff full of honkys only and the tables being cleaned by a busboy staff full of blacks only.'

You guys are SO full of SELF-RIGHTEOUS SHIT, it's not even funny. The sooner you accept your role in bigotry, the sooner we can get on with healing the nation. In the meantime, fuck you, every last one of you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:43 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:

He emboldens racists.

Let's move them goalposts boys, they caught us in another lie!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:31 am 
Addicted Stalker

Observation:

Haven't seen nor heard anyone outraged about the alleged "sh!thole" comment......

Deny it's validity.

Sometimes? You just gotta call a spade......a spade.

"Love the Sinner, hate the sin" ~~St. Augustine, roughly translated from the phrase "Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:35 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

“A gross misrepresentation”

Dear Leader said “Sweetheart” countries.

Please correct the fake news thread title :wave:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:53 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
we are not going to agree on this.

I rarely ever agree with people who promote racism.

That's why I am a Republican. Or, was. But I didn't leave the GOP because of racism, I left them because of cowardice. Because they are afraid to stand up to the racist party you regularly defend.

So yeah, we don't agree on this. At. All.

As X said, fuck you people. All of you. Y'all are the racists. Passively or aggressively, doesn't matter much in the end now, does it?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:10 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Actually X didn’t direct any hearty fuck yous directly at me.

Of course, he can be less sensitive, he didn’t vote for the racist.

Adieu sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Adieu sweetheart

I'll sum it up for you with better words from someone else. But I concur completely with the sentiment. And you've been disguising fuck-yous at folks like me and X for as long as I've been at this board, so spare me platitudes.

Donald Trump isn't the bully; he only insults and abuses people in power who have attacked him. They're the fucking bullies. The left, with their smears, their witch hunts, their slanders, their insults, their riots, their violence, and their weaponizing of the federal bureaucracy.

There aren't any rules anymore because the left only applies them one way. And in doing so, they've left what once was a civil compact between the two parties in smoldering ruins.

I have no personal investment in Donald Trump. He is a tool to punish the left and roll back their ill-gotten gains, no more and no less. If he succeeds even partially in those two things, then I'll consider his election a win.

Further, I no longer have any investment in any particular political values, save one: The rules created by the left will be applied to the left as equally and punitively as they have applied them to the right. And when they beg for mercy, I'll begin to reconsider. Or maybe not. Because fuck these people.

You and your leftist-retard brethren just don't get that you went to the well once too often. Shifted the fucking goal-posts once too often. Enjoy the mess you created.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:03 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

here be some more you can stick up your ass while you're shuffling your racist-card deck

This new philosophy has freed me of more emotional angst that I can describe. Literally nothing the left says or does matters to me anymore. I don't care about their tantrums. I don't care about their accusations. I don't care if they say Trump is lying. I don't care if Trump is lying.

They created this Frankenstein. They own it. I am free of all obligation. I will never play defense again. I will attack, attack, attack, attack using their own tactics against them until they learn their lesson.

What I will not do is let them play my values against me ever again. I don't need to prove that I'm better than them. I already know it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:33 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Adieu sweetheart

Translation: If you voted for Trump, you're a racist. If you support Trump even if you didn't vote for him, you're a racist. If you support Trump but didn't vote for him, but are thinking you're going to vote for him in 2020, you're a racist. If you didn't vote for Obama, you're a racist. If you didn't vote for Hillary, you're a sexist racist.

Basically, from your point of view anybody that doesn't see the world from your point of view.... is a racist. You fucking libtards invented this game. Don't bitch because all of a sudden a lot more deplorables have decided to play the game on your terms.

yippey-kay-ay-motherfucker :wave:

See how much fun this is?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:14 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

NFL shitholes

Some of them have nice weather in the winter :wave: