Board index
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Read it and weep
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:08 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Memo

The whole world can now see what a heaping nasty pile of pig shit the Democrat Party under Barack Obama became. His neck may not be put in a noose, but this goes all the way to the top.

Clapper. Brennan. Clinton. Rice. Obama. Comey. McCabe. Rosenstein.

All. Of. Them.

Welcome to the weaponization of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Indeed, all of our intelligence agencies.

It's gonna be a long weekend of spin mode.

Let's see where all of the "Bush Raped the Constitution/Patriot Act Warriors" crowd end up.

This is pretty disgusting and frightening all at the same time.

p.s.

any doubt now about why the Democrats worked so hard to keep this from being released? If there was nothing there, just get out of the way and let the GOP make fools of themselves. We all know they're good at doing that, even when they're not trying :wave:

Post subject: Re: Read it and weep
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:57 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Fake news :wave:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:22 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Sober Republicans Gowdy and McCain have yawned. More to follow.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 pm 
Addicted Stalker

McCain is a bitter old senile fool.

I didn't hear what Gowdy said.

In related news, George P. Bush lost the chance of me voting for him today when I heard one of his ads (he's Land Commissioner of Texas) claiming he campaigned for Trump.

I had been inclined to defend him against charges of turning the Alamo into an amusement park (I like the plans to revitalize it), but, c'mon man. Your dad is Low Energy Jeb, and we all know how your granddad and uncle W voted.

You didn't campaign for Trump. F you you liar!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:18 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
McCain is a bitter old senile fool.

I didn't hear what Gowdy said.

In related news, George P. Bush lost the chance of me voting for him today when I heard one of his ads (he's Land Commissioner of Texas) claiming he campaigned for Trump.

I had been inclined to defend him against charges of turning the Alamo into an amusement park (I like the plans to revitalize it), but, c'mon man. Your dad is Low Energy Jeb, and we all know how your granddad and uncle W voted.

You didn't campaign for Trump. F you you liar!

I campaigned for Trump....search "Anybody but Cruz" :wave:

So I looked up what a Texas Land Comish does.

Y'all are pulling our leg. You're a blue state :lol: do you elect the guy who issues your drivers license like we do?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:22 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Of note, the defense of the FBI isn't that the info in the Memo is false, the defense is there's other information that's not in there.

So, Democrats, what information do you have that justifies the FBI relying on a fake document concocted by Russian agents, the DNC, and Hillary to get a FISA warrant, and what information do you have that justifies the FBI not mentioning the source of that information to the FISA judge not just once....but at least 4 times?

Yeah, there was information not in the FISA warrant request that was pertinent to the Judge deciding it.....YOU LEFT IT OUT. YOU FBI. YOU DEMOCRATS. YOU HILLARY.

You can always tell what the mf'n democrats have done because they accuse their opponents of doing what they themselves have actually done.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:28 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Land Commish is essentially the state Secretary of the Interior. Unlike other states, in Texas there's more than just ghettos and corn. :wave:

Driver's licenses are issued by the Department of Public Safety aka state troopers. And they are doing a damn poor job of it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:55 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

That must speed up the traffic ticket writing process.

They've already seen your license :wave:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:35 pm 
Addicted Stalker

jlb wrote:
Memo

The whole world can now see what a heaping nasty pile of pig shit the Democrat Party under Barack Obama became. His neck may not be put in a noose, but this goes all the way to the top.

Clapper. Brennan. Clinton. Rice. Obama. Comey. McCabe. Rosenstein.

All. Of. Them.

Welcome to the weaponization of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Indeed, all of our intelligence agencies.

It's gonna be a long weekend of spin mode.

Let's see where all of the "Bush Raped the Constitution/Patriot Act Warriors" crowd end up.

This is pretty disgusting and frightening all at the same time.

p.s.

any doubt now about why the Democrats worked so hard to keep this from being released? If there was nothing there, just get out of the way and let the GOP make fools of themselves. We all know they're good at doing that, even when they're not trying :wave:

I agree with ya, not sure about Mueller.... he may be clean up to this point, but if you carry on an investigation, knowing your original warrent was questionable, at that point your pounding sand...legally, anything he finds from this point on is poison fruit, the investigation would have never happened with out the bogus memo... one thing no ne seems to recognize is this info came from an investigation, and it was one showing the minipulation of the system.... there is much more to come.... all of them you named and Ohr need to resign....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:08 pm 
Addicted Stalker

fellers, do you see what the Dems and the FBI mean by the memo revealing secret FBI tactics against bad guys?

Because....I don't.

So, why was the FBI all "oh no, you can't release the memo"????

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:39 am 
Addicted Stalker

RacerX wrote:
fellers, do you see what the Dems and the FBI mean by the memo revealing secret FBI tactics against bad guys?

Because....I don't.

For the FBI, its all about embarrassment right now and possible firings later..... For the Democrats, they know what else is coming out, and they don't like it because it hones in directly on the Democrat machine.... Some how they figured out a way to politicize the FBI and DOJ... that is dangerous....

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:49 pm 
Addicted Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Because....I don't.

For the FBI, its all about embarrassment right now and possible firings later..... For the Democrats, they know what else is coming out, and they don't like it because it hones in directly on the Democrat machine.... Some how they figured out a way to politicize the FBI and DOJ... that is dangerous....

We knew the DOJ has been dirty for years with not prosecuting voter intimidation by the Black Panthers and clandestine meetings with Bill Clinton on airplanes.

We know the IRS is dirty because they target conservative groups.

And now, the FBI is dirty by deciding Hillary is innocent before investigating her, and using the false information she was given (while colluding with the Russians on the election) to investigate Trump, and accuse him of doing what it has been proven she herself did.

Drain the very deep swamp.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:29 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

Sober Republicans Gowdy and McCain have yawned. More to follow.

Gowdy helped write the memo.

Here, you can check out Nunes talking to Brett Baier last night on Special Report. I highly recommend investing about fourteen minutes of your time and giving it a listen.

Hey, this is the first time I've heard a politician call the opposition party members on his committee a bad name, i.e., calling them liars. That was pretty sweet. Last night, on Ingraham's show, Victoria Toensing, representing the FBI whistle-blower, called reporters journalistic whores.

I'm stoaked. They're fighting back.

And McCain.... he is a sad bitter little man clinging to an ideal that has failed. He never met a foreign war he didn't like. He is defending the indefensible.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:39 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

RacerX wrote:
Of note, the defense of the FBI isn't that the info in the Memo is false, the defense is there's other information that's not in there.

and as Nunes said, these guys tell so many lies you can't keep track of them.

And the Democrats are boxed into a trap, because Nunes and the rest of the committee want the transcripts of testimony declassified and released, e.g. the other information that's not in there. The Democrats don't have much to hang on, but they do have the ability to lie about what nobody can see at the moment because it's classified. And as it applies to the Democrat memo, it can't be released because they actually include sources and methods in the report.

Nice touch by the White House to offer all assistance to help the Democrats get their memo out as quickly as possible. :crackup:

The Republicans wrote this memo so it could be released expeditiously, and quickly. So now, the Democrats are going to get exactly what they say they want, transcripts of actual testimony and they don't want that at all because as Nunes said, they've told so many lies on this matter that it's impossible to keep track.

The Democrats are dirty on this. The Democrats are lying. The Democrats are in full cover-up mode.

eta for Duane

as it pertains to Mueller.... he may be the dirtiest of this stinking filthy lot. He was the director of the FBI until 2013. In fact, in what is a rare occurrence, he was given an extension to the normal 10 year tenure most directors serve. And Barry H. Obama was the guy that approved it.

Just saying.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:45 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:46 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

RacerX wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:
RacerX wrote:

Because....I don't.

We knew the DOJ has been dirty for years with not prosecuting voter intimidation by the Black Panthers and clandestine meetings with Bill Clinton on airplanes.

We know the IRS is dirty because they target conservative groups.

And now, the FBI is dirty by deciding Hillary is innocent before investigating her, and using the false information she was given (while colluding with the Russians on the election) to investigate Trump, and accuse him of doing what it has been proven she herself did.

Drain the very deep swamp.

All of that right there ^^^^

Have any of youse guys noticed that nobody - even Comey - is contradicting anything in the memo? Not really. Comey's arrogant tweet yesterday, should be all the sign anybody needs to how far above everybody else these guys believe they are.

They're attacking everything else, but they're not attacking the memo or the information it contains.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:47 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:49 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

This is a good question

When Did Mueller Know The Basis For His Entire Investigation Was Paid For By DNC?

Democrats: Delusional, duplicitous and disgusting

The Democrats suffer from a self-inflicted, delusional view of politics and economics. This delusion seemed to be developed about five years ago when the personally popular President Barack Obama was re-elected. While Obama did well, the Democratic party did not.

Their platforms that are at best delusional, at worst destructive, led to losses in the 2014 election as well as the 2016 election. Now they are moving from delusion to disgusting.

The origins of their misreading of facts may have started after the Affordable Care Act (ACA) was signed into law in 2010. The Dems convinced the American public that the law would result in nearly all Americans being covered by quality health insurance, premiums falling by an average $2,500 per policy and Americans could keep the doctors that they have been seeing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:50 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:

:lol:

Watch the link I provided a few posts back. He addressed all of that, live on national TV last night :crackup:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:54 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:57 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

I know what you're doing and I can do this all day :wave:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:39 am 
Addicted Stalker

So, Mueller's entire investigation consisted of a politically motivated fake dossier, and a bar conversation between a young, low level campaign volunteer foreign policy advisor (who's advice was narrow, limited and.......never followed) and an Australian diplomat?

Nothing else? Please tell me you got more'n this. Gotta' be something to prove the collusion between President Trump and the Rooskie's. I mean, between the litigators + the Eff Bee Eye + the IRS lookin' in to every aspect of every Trump associate's professional and personal life.......surely they got more than this.

HINT: look at Comey, the top brass at the FBI/DOJ. Won't take much to turn up some real collusion amongst those cats.

"Love the Sinner, hate the sin" ~~St. Augustine, roughly translated from the phrase "Cum dilectione hominum et odio vitiorum"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:57 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see the writing on the wall.... but not Louie.....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:20 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

He wrote a few memos

This guy was really busy. I wonder if he was double-dipping, i.e., getting paid by the Democrats and the Rooskies :wave:

Phase 2 is on it's way :rok:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:08 pm 
Addicted Stalker

texracr wrote:
So, Mueller's entire investigation consisted of a politically motivated fake dossier, and a bar conversation between a young, low level campaign volunteer foreign policy advisor (who's advice was narrow, limited and.......never followed) and an Australian diplomat?

Nothing else? Please tell me you got more'n this. Gotta' be something to prove the collusion between President Trump and the Rooskie's. I mean, between the litigators + the Eff Bee Eye + the IRS lookin' in to every aspect of every Trump associate's professional and personal life.......surely they got more than this.

HINT: look at Comey, the top brass at the FBI/DOJ. Won't take much to turn up some real collusion amongst those cats.

You left out Steele giving Yahoo news "info", and then using the resulting Yahoo news story as evidence this "info" was true.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:59 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

jlb wrote:
He wrote a few memos

This guy was really busy. I wonder if he was double-dipping, i.e., getting paid by the Democrats and the Rooskies :wave:

WTF? It not like fiction requires time killing research and he doesn't seem to be serving his district.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:41 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:
He wrote a few memos

WTF? It not like fiction requires time killing research and he doesn't seem to be serving his district.

Seems like he's serving every district.... I was just in his "district" a couple days ago... the talk show crows love the hell out of him and also say there isn't a chance in hell anyone can beat him either.... so, I'd say he's doing what make them happy... He's in ultra conservtive San Jaquien County.... heavily ag and farmers...

I don't understand you Louie, they have proved collusion, 100% proven!!! And still your complaining.... Of course it was the Democrats, not Trump....but its still collusion... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:41 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:
He wrote a few memos

So why don't you write him an impassioned letter, and throw in a couple of e-mails/tweets/phone calls, to let him know that you are worried about him being re-elected because he's trying to pick on Barack Obama?!?

Tell him, in whatever correspondence you choose, that you don't want him to be labeled a racist. And be sure to let him know that you're a RINO from Chicago which should make him really consider that you're serious about his overall well-being.....

:wave: