Board index
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cadet Bonespurs wants a YUGE military parade.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:24 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Just like Kim and Putin have.

But we already do it better Mr. President.

BOOM!

Post subject: Re: Cadet Bonespurs wants a YUGE military parade.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:58 pm 
Addicted Stalker

An unnamed source told me you like to put peanut butter on your weiner.

See how that works?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:03 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Another unnamed source told me that he really likes it (peanut butter on his wiener) when reading Duane's posts.

I've been trying to tell Duane not to play into this stuff, but I have no control over what other people do so I'm just going to pray for both of them :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:38 am 
Addicted Stalker

Personally, I think its a great idea.... We love our Military, let them show off a little!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:49 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Had to go into town today, and the only news station I can get that I want to listen to at that time of the day is an AM station out of Cleveland.

Of course, it's Beck. So I listened to it, and JUST DAMN WOW, did that boy run off to the Twilight Zone about this erstwhile parade.

:lol:

A whole lot of people need to chill the hell out. Trump's really got a lot of people all frelled up in the head and nothing on their plate but a boatload of cheese whine :crackup:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Trump does his best work when the libs and morons like Beck are all amped up.... I'm with Trump, give him what he wants or shut it down....LOL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

jlb wrote:
Had to go into town today, and the only news station I can get that I want to listen to at that time of the day is an AM station out of Cleveland.

Of course, it's Beck. So I listened to it, and JUST DAMN WOW, did that boy run off to the Twilight Zone about this erstwhile parade.

A whole lot of people need to chill the hell out. Trump's really got a lot of people all frelled up in the head and nothing on their plate but a boatload of cheese whine :crackup:

Is a station that presents news headlines in between 50 minuets of politics really a “news station “?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:22 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:

Is a station that presents news headlines in between 50 minuets of politics really a “news station “?

News flash:there are no news stations anymore. It's all opinion. ALL OF IT.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:23 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:

A hell of a lot closer then CBS, ABC or NBC......

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:42 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:

In Podunk. Most cities have 24/7 genuine news radio. Boring shit really. Repeats every half hour. Umpteen traffic and weather reports every hour. Our local stations motto is "Tune in twice a day". Nobody is going to call it a favorite. :D

But the markets are big enough to support them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:

In Podunk. Most cities have 24/7 genuine news radio. Boring shit really. Repeats every half hour. Umpteen traffic and weather reports every hour. Our local stations motto is "Tune in twice a day". Nobody is going to call it a favorite. :D

Wrong.

NPR is opinion, as is local news on big city stations.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:20 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:

Ain't nothing around here much to talk about most of the day. The other AM station that I listen to carries Limbaugh and Hannity and somebody else at 6 pm, with a repeat of Levin at 9 pm.

I only listen to them when I'm driving, though. Don't watch local news out of Chattanooga or Knoxville. And I don't watch PBS, because like.... fuck NPR.

If I want propaganda, I'll google "propaganda posters and techniques of the 20th century" and if I'm really lazy, I'll just tune to CNN :wave:

When I want hard-core opinion and news, I'll be on Sirius. And Rush 24/7 and one of about half a dozen good alternate opinion Internet sites. :rok:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:02 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:
RacerX wrote:
Louie wrote:
jlb wrote:

Wrong.

NPR is opinion, as is local news on big city stations.

Did I cite NPR as an example of an all news format?

fwiw Alexa will play you an all news NPR format. It repeats about every five minutes.

24/7 is 24/7 Point your antenna to Dallas :wave:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:55 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

btw, for my good friend Louie and my good friend RacerX....

X is absolutely correct, there is no real news outlet anymore. It's all opinion.

We have come a long way (downward spiral on a downbound train) since CNN debuted in the early 80's.

I remember watching CNN a lot back in those days. The media were just as hyper-partisan against Republicans then as they are now, but there's just a crap ton more of them now. They hated Reagan with a passion and applied invective that we've never seen. Til Trump won, of course. Now they're just hate-filled and full of rage.

But back then they were definitely a news outlet, laced with opinion. Which is the opposite of what they are now.

And they had a monopoly. But that all ended in 1988, and that's why they hate that particular guy so much because he started it all, beginning with the revitalization and "re-creation" of AM radio.