Board index
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Trump may not speak to Mueller.....
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:11 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
But he’s sending a YUGE U.S. Treasury Gift Card.

Post subject: Re: Trump may not speak to Mueller.....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:13 am 
Addicted Stalker

Kinda tells ya who he isn't afraid of, don't it....

All Mueller is doing is sinking Democrats, why wouldn't Trump want to fund that?

I'll explain if NPR and CNN haven't filled you in yet... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:23 am 
Addicted Stalker

By the way, did anyone notice that over half the American public thinks the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt? something like 52% of Americans.... Not looking good for Democrats.... and in Generic Balloting, Democrats have lost everyone of those 18 points that were leading by.... great news for 2018... small business confidence off the charts.... small business far out employs large business and their employees know what's going on... watch the Democrats start to try and get Mueller off the front pages.... even Chuckie says they need another avenue other then Hate Trump.... they see the writing on the wall... the economy is getting ready to freakin go off the charts.... and that will keep the Republicans in the plurality in the House and maybe even 60 in the Senate....

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:26 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
By the way, did anyone notice that over half the American public thinks the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt? something like 52% of Americans.... Not looking good for Democrats.... and in Generic Balloting, Democrats have lost everyone of those 18 points that were leading by.... great news for 2018... small business confidence off the charts.... small business far out employs large business and their employees know what's going on... watch the Democrats start to try and get Mueller off the front pages.... even Chuckie says they need another avenue other then Hate Trump.... they see the writing on the wall... the economy is getting ready to freakin go off the charts.... and that will keep the Republicans in the plurality in the House and maybe even 60 in the Senate....

You may be right but although I doubt they'll get to 60 this fall, even if they did, that still probably leaves over half of the GOP side of the Senate as nothing more than libtards in drag.

While I am quite sure you are aware of what I'm about to post, please don't forget that a shit ton of Republicans hate Trump as much (or more) than the Democrat libtard brigade. And the FBI is playing fuck fuck games with his staff. If heads don't roll on the real crimes that led to the Mueller investigation, I'd suggest y'all start really considering going off the grid as much as possible. Keep yourselves off the radar.

Trump's pick to head the FBI is just another piece of shit swamp critter. They're trying to take them out one at a time, and what better way to do that than allegations and accusations of sex abuse/assault/wife-beating/misogyny.

No proof, just allegations. That picture of that woman with the black eye does not prove anything other than she had a black eye when it was taken. Porter claims to have taken the picture :dunno:

but there is no proof. Want to talk about that ruination you mentioned in the other thread?

This is all a political stunt and it really doesn't matter whether the allegations are true or false. They sure don't care, but libtards rhyme compassion real purty with their filthy little mouths.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:47 pm 
Addicted Stalker

I don't know how long Trump beats the media, but I'm willing to ride the wave as long as possible.... As far as the FBI, they've moved into cya mode in my opinion.... there is a bit of a flail going on.... the rank and file can see the dirt, I doubt if it will be long before it comes to a head...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:23 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
I don't know how long Trump beats the media, but I'm willing to ride the wave as long as possible.... As far as the FBI, they've moved into cya mode in my opinion.... there is a bit of a flail going on.... the rank and file can see the dirt, I doubt if it will be long before it comes to a head...

I get it. The subject is t being addressed :wave:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:38 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

As I said, libtards in drag.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:52 am 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

OK, Trump should not talk to Mueller....A. There is no reason to, no evidence that he's done anything wrong...
B. Meuller will do what he has to do to make himself look like he hasn't been wasting the gubmints money and try to entrap Trump ....

C. There is nothing to gain for Trump to talk to Mueller, only Mueller has something to gain...

That address it well enough for ya?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:11 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

mudslinger47 wrote:
Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

OK, Trump should not talk to Mueller....A. There is no reason to, no evidence that he's done anything wrong...
B. Meuller will do what he has to do to make himself look like he hasn't been wasting the gubmints money and try to entrap Trump ....

C. There is nothing to gain for Trump to talk to Mueller, only Mueller has something to gain...

That address it well enough for ya?

Subject of link provided is muller’s budget ya bonehead :wave: