LOL, your new favorite site?

Post subject: Re: Changes at Facebook
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:55 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Indeed :rok:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:54 am 
Obsessed Stalker

They just censored Diamond & Silk, who just happen to be avid and devoted Trump supporters.

Unsafe to the community

Indeed, they are. Can't have an alternative pro-Trump, pro-Republican message out there disorienting all of the libtard automatons.

Here is the reply from Facebook. Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:40 PM: “The Policy team has came to the conclusion that your content and your brand has been determined unsafe to the community.”

Who guards the guardians? Who watches the watchers?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:01 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Relax all of youse. FB will still sell your info the Trump 2020 :wave:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:08 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
Relax all of youse. FB will still sell your info the Trump 2020 :wave:

That's their business model, they can sell whatever they want, but they (and Google) are really getting into NSA territory here with the power they hold. You want to know how Zuckie and his FB goons and their brethren over at Google Goons think?!?!? How they see the world?!?!? See the movie The Circle.

It's not just a movie, that's what they want the world to be. No privacy.

A year from now, I hope FB is buried and ruined, and right now I really don't care if the government is the beating stick that takes them there. They got in bed with the Democrat Party six years ago, they deserve whatever they get.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:26 am 
Addicted Stalker

I'm with Racer, if your on social media, what ever you put on there is fair game as far as I'm concerned.... And if their helping Trump, they can have all the info on me they want... :rollsmiley:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:05 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

mudslinger47 wrote:
I'm with Racer, if your on social media, what ever you put on there is fair game as far as I'm concerned.... And if their helping Trump, they can have all the info on me they want... :rollsmiley:

I have to disagree with you there, but only on this point and it is similar to the "I have nothing to hide, so I don't care if you search my house or wire-tap my phone conversations."

But you are correct about being fair game if you post on social media, but there is also a modicum of trust that FB tries to convey that they're really not interested in maintaining.

And after all of that, I still don't want the government to regulate them. The government isn't much better, and all I am thinking the government wants out of it is access to whatever algorithms they are using.... or access to the database itself.

Oh, and btw if you want to know how full of shit Zuckie is, just listen to his answers/speechifying on AI.

AI is all the rage as it concerns the future, but AI is only as good as the people who input it. People have biases, people have causes.

So, as I continue to say (and I've been on this bandwagon for close to 25 years), Zuckie is a douche-bag and he's full of shit. He knows what he is doing, and what he is doing is what he wants to do and what he planned to do.

He is a liar and he is a threat to personal freedom.

we had a saying in the IT field back in the day before PC's and the Internet changed the world - GIGO (Garbage In Garbage Out) pronounced geego

Well, worldview in, worldview out works the same damn way. Who watches the watchers?