Board index
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A handy tool.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:07 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
Now you can know what Russians are trolling us to talk about.

Dont let it get rusty.

Post subject: Re: A handy tool.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:11 pm 
Addicted Stalker

If a person is using twitter or Facebook as their primary source of news and information, they need to be lead by the Russians....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:16 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.
mudslinger47 wrote:
If a person is using twitter or Facebook as their primary source of news and information, they need to be lead by the Russians....

Here's the next talking point you'll be spoonfed (any day now) "So? The stuff they said about Clinton is true."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:54 pm 
Addicted Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Here's the next talking point you'll be spoonfed (any day now) "So? The stuff they said about Clinton is true."

Most of it is... not all, but most.....

Of course your well aware that none of the Democrats, including Hillary said any of the leaks were untruthful, they just complained that they were leaked..... and you still see a problem ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:45 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
mudslinger47 wrote:

Who, exactly, is going to be spoon feeding whatever it is you think is going to be spoonfed?

Clinton is guilty of several violations of US Espionage law. If you want to be a douche-bag and suggest that "we're" being spoonfed that, well.... maybe "we" were spoonfed that from James Comey, circa July 2016 when he laid out a 16 point outline of everything Mrs. Clinton was guilty of, but then said....

no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute.

Is that spoonfed?

He indicted her. Then dropped the charges. Cue John Fogerty..... I Saw It On TV

Is that what you're talking about when you make the accusation that folks are going to be spoonfed?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:06 am 
Brainwashed Stalker

You'll go blind handling your tool too much.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:30 am 
Addicted Stalker

I find it funny Louie used the word "Tool" , the tools are those who've been waiting months and months with baited breath for the "other" shoe to drop, when the first one hasn't dropped and isn't going to..... I listened to Tucker Carlson last night for the first time, he had a reporter on there that made two comments that got my attention, the important one was Trump telling him , they aren't going to find any collusion between me and the Russians, because there isn't any..... Louie's of the world think Trump lies all the time, and he does "expand" on the truth often enough, but he never knowingly outright lies... When he tweets, he is spot on almost 100% of the time..... those are the things democrats should look at....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:12 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

The only thing anybody needs to take out of these so-called hearings before Congress is the following: this is being used as a means to regulate the Internet. And I can already hear the "people need to be protected" narrative creep. Well, what happens to personal responsibility? Get the hell off of Facebook a bit more. Or don't go on at all.

Don't drink the kool-aid on this one. These hearings have nothing to do with Russia, or even Trump for that matter. And for my part, I'm getting a little sick and tired of being lectured as though I'm stupid and need to be spoon fed anything. :annoy: :hammer:

btw, have any of y'all noticed that the Las Vegas shooting still is an empty mystery. False flag operation? Wag the dog? Was this guy a gun runner, and he had to be taken out? How did his house get broken into, and who could (or would) do that? And there's a missing hard drive from one of his PC's.

The threat is from within, which does not diminish the century long attempt by Russia to subvert our system. I've been on board to fight this just about my whole life. All of the emotional johnny-come-lately's all a hand-wringing almost makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit.