Board index
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A moment of silence for Apu.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:03 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Location: America's Most Corrupt County and Fucking Proud of it.

eets a weetch hunt!

Post subject: Re: A moment of silence for Apu.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:02 am 
Obsessed Stalker

I find that the Federal Court ruling (BOOM!!! SHAZZAMMM BITCHES!!!) that miraculously hit today is just quite the remarkable circumstance in light of this headline

Trump criticizes court's DACA ruling, which may complicate congressional action to help 'Dreamers'

Now, does it bail POTUS out, or give the Democrats cover to not do anything and try to blame the GOP?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:52 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

Do you think it’s entirely possible Trumps public equivocating on the issue could influence the bench?

Did you read Ann Coulter’s biting him in the ass for it yesterday?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:14 pm 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
Do you think it’s entirely possible Trumps public equivocating on the issue could influence the bench?

Did you read Ann Coulter’s biting him in the ass for it yesterday?

Your first question.

Judges are not supposed to act upon tweets or public comments which can lead to assumptions based upon one's worldview. They're supposed to judge. Period!!!

To Coulter and your second question, no I didn't read her. I didn't have to, I knew what was coming.

Listening to the usuals on Sirius/XM Patriot and elsewhere, the reactions are strong and they are not favorable. I didn't read her column, but I don't have to because I know I would agree with every bit of it.

I said what I said about this in another thread and I'll repeat it here for posterity. If Trump caves on this, the GOP loses the House in November and his Presidency is over. Even if they don't impeach him, he will not win re-election in 2020. And don't think for a minute that all of those Senators and Reps in that publicized event the other day won't use it against him to finally take him out. Most of the people in that room with Trump hate that he won the election and they hate him for doing so. A large share of them would remove him from office if given the chance. They're his enemies, and that's not speculation on my part. That is fact.

I remember well the smug, condescending attitude of the Democrat majorities when they went deal-making with H. Dubya 41, how after they got what they wanted they turned on him when he tried to blame them for not holding up their end of the bargain.

And then, in the aftermath, we got Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Rush has been saying this for close to two years, and that the Establishment types can't get it speaks to the colossal-ness of their arrogance and idiocy. They can't separate Trump from his base, only Trump can do that. Immigration is the key. This nation is committing suicide. It has been committing suicide since enactment and implementation of Hart-Celler aka the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. The Democrats need voters. Hell, they're not even trying to deny it anymore.

Trump got elected because most people can see what is about to happen. A tipping point was reached. If he reneges on that, it's over. Period! Game! Set! Match!

You and many others will be happy about that. You should rejoice, but while watching Trump go down in flames, say something in memory of what was once the greatest nation on earth, for reneging is the final nail in the coffin that carries national sovereignty. And in less than two decades we won't have a United States anymore. We'll have one party rule, for what has happened in California (no conservative Republican or any Republican will carry California in a Presidential election ever again) is a direct result of illegal immigration. California is permanently lost, swimming in the sewer that is the Stalinist Left.

It's happening in Virginia. Red states turning purple, then to blue. Florida is in their sights, as is Texas. If any of those two go, a Republican will never be able to win the Presidency. We will have a permanent Democrat seat enshrined at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

You can be all jolly about that now, but that is not going to end well. I will fight it as long as I can, in whatever meager means are available to me but it will be a losing battle. I have very little of substance with which to put up a good fight for a long period of time against what appears to be an overwhelming juggernaut.

Trump's election is a mirror on the feelings of a majority of Americans on illegal immigration. If he sells them down the river, what the hell do you think is going to be the result? Every point I just made is directly or collaterally tied to illegal immigration. And a point of light should also be shed on why all of those asshats in the room with POTUS the other day don't really want to fix the problem. That Trump is getting praise from those who want to kill him politically, should be a great big large red warning flag. And it is, but those people are going to be mocked.

It has already begun.

As is with this hoax of a special prosecutor, the rule of law is on it's deathbed here.

Without the rule of law, everything else is an academic exercise in the classrooms of anarchy.

And a lot of people don't seem to care about that, or are mistakenly under the impression that it can't happen here. For all of you who fall in that category around here, look around at the younger generation. Look at what is important to them. Far far to much of it is rooted in non-reality.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:16 pm 
Grand Stalker Supreme

That’s some impressive dot connecting. Coulter was humorous.

I’m aware what judges are suppose to do. I wondered what you thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:38 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Louie wrote:
I wondered what you thought.

Now you know :wave:

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:49 am 
Obsessed Stalker

Legacy of The Swimmer

Edward M. Kennedy might have done more to destroy the intent and heart of the Founders than any American that came before, or after, him.

Long live The Swimmer. :sar: :evil:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 am 
Grand Stalker Supreme

jlb wrote:
Louie wrote:
I wondered what you thought.

Now you know :wave:

:D

:lol: